Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive vs Catalinbread Formula № 5

scolfax

• Members

Oh yeah, I also had a "what the hell" moment and blew the rest of my savings on a Catalinbread Pareidolia Harmonic Mesmerizer to go along with it. I absolutely can't wait to try out this combination.

Awesome. A really cool sounding pedal. I got one because I decided I wanted something a little more subtle and less "phaser-y" then the univibe clone I was using, and it's perfect. I've been loving it since I got it a couple weeks ago. Enjoy the FN5 too! :thu:

• Members

Awesome. A really cool sounding pedal. I got one because I decided I wanted something a little more subtle and less "phaser-y" then the univibe clone I was using, and it's perfect. I've been loving it since I got it a couple weeks ago. Enjoy the FN5 too!
:thu:

Just got the Pareidolia today. I expected to use it in front of my dirt, but it sounds best right after it with my current setup. Also was surprised that the volume knob doesn't control the mix. It's more like a boost past 12 o'clock. No great loss though, since he Depth knob seems to more or less control the mix!

Anyway, just what I needed to add some psychedelic spice! Love the tone and simplicity.

Archived