Seymour Duncan "Everything Axe" set for strats...anyone use this?

IRG

• Members

The dimarizo area pickups are great. Theyre a tad fatter so for someone who doesn't like ice picky your made in the ehade

Yeah this is exactly what I would want. I've heard nothing but good things about the Area pickups. I've heard great things about their 36th PAF humbuckers too.

• Members

I'm thinking of getting a mint pick guard as well. I'm think ing black covers. mint cookie ice cream is what I'm think ing.
:)

Hmm, black covers with mint - that does remind me of one of my favorite ice creams. I'm still leaning towards a vintage look though, not sure...

• Members

Is the virtual guitar builder on their site? I might have to check that out. I'm thinking either a MIM Lake Placid Blue, or the Artic White, rosewood board, mint green pickup cover, vintage color pickups.

• Members

Had Little '59 in one of my EBMM Silhouettes, had hot rails in some guitar installed too. Both didn't last long. I found them rather dull sounding. The only one that sounded ok for me were the vintage rails, much better than the Hot ones.

Now I have Dimarzio Areas with addition of Virtual Vintage 54 Pro, VV Heavy Blues 2 and Injector pickups dropped in in various positions in all my strat-like guitars and I'm completely happy. They are all made with the same technology therefore sound very good combined. You just need to try different combinations to choose the right tone.

Archived