Golf

Ryan.

• Members

Love my golf. I caddied at the US Open and the PGA Championship when I was a kid living in Ohio. I caddied for a pro named Charlie Knox and was in a group w/ Jack Nicklaus himself. I'm a big golfer and just recently re-shafted irons w/ Project X shafts. I got the bug, and have already been hitting the driving range in anticipation of the season. I also bring my clubs when touring.

• Members

Love my golf. I caddied at the US Open and the PGA Championship when I was a kid living in Ohio. I caddied for a pro named Charlie Knox and was in a group w/ Jack Nicklaus himself. I'm a big golfer and just recently re-shafted irons w/ Project X shafts. I got the bug, and have already been hitting the driving range in anticipation of the season. I also bring my clubs when touring.

very cool. I use Titleist 670 blades with Project X shafts +1", love them.

• Members

it serves a purpose though, recreation for humans and sanctuary for wildlife. what they should ban is lawns on residential property, it serves no purpose other than vanity.

I agree, or at least make it ok to not have a lawn.

However, it would be cool if more courses were traditional links courses (not watered, grass maintained with sheep). I don't think that happens too much in the US, everyone has to be spoiled with their fresh cut green grass.

• Members

very cool. I use Titleist 670 blades with Project X shafts +1", love them.

Basically the same irons, designed by the same person, Tom Stites. He also designed the Mizuno MP series. The Project X shafts are awesome, I used to use the Rifle shafts by Royal Precision and eventhough they are made by the same company, the "X" are far superior in feel. They are made in a small town by Burlington, Ct. so I get to try them out and just buy them direct. Royal Precision was bought by True Temper several years back. Sorry to go off-off topic. Jerry

• Members

it serves a purpose though, recreation for humans and sanctuary for wildlife. what they should ban is lawns on residential property, it serves no purpose other than vanity.

I used to work at a country club, first on grounds crew, and then in the kitchen. The amount of chemicals and nitrogen used to keep the green perfect and green is obscene, also most members were douchebags. That said, it is a fun game.

Archived