Isaac Brock pedal board

yyyames

• Members

The first couple of Modest Mouse albums are awesome but I don't think he used too many pedals. Some delay into a Fender Twin set just before breakup so for the heavy parts he just strums harder to get a little crunch. And he has those Wicks guitars with the custom trem he uses with his palm. It sounds to me like a pretty simple setup with a unique playing style.

• Members

Hey buddy, I pretty much know 99% of all of isaac brock's pedal boards (current, old and throughout time) I have endless pic's of the boards, seen them live a few times and researched this a whole lot... pretty much owned about 80% of all the pedals he uses at somepoint, and would be more than happy to answer any specific questions you have or send you some pics.

any advice on "his pedals" or what will work for you etc.. shoot me a P.M. as I'm tired as {censored} right now and will probably forget all about this thread when I wake up..

Ciao Xo! (p.s. if you see Fetch around these parts, he was once a fanboy too! (not that he'd admit it hahahahahahaha)

• Members

I've talked to him about that sound from Mechanical Birds. He bends the high E over the top edge of the fret board and slides around a bit. He said it cuts his fingers up to do, thus doesn't play it live.

I saw Ogre you asshole open for wolf parade @thesocial in orlando right before they broke up. Awesome dudes!

• Members

Hey buddy, I pretty much know 99% of all of isaac brock's pedal boards (current, old and throughout time) I have endless pic's of the boards, seen them live a few times and researched this a whole lot... pretty much owned about 80% of all the pedals he uses at somepoint, and would be more than happy to answer any specific questions you have or send you some pics.

any advice on "his pedals" or what will work for you etc.. shoot me a P.M. as I'm tired as {censored} right now and will probably forget all about this thread when I wake up..

Ciao Xo! (p.s. if you see Fetch around these parts, he was once a fanboy too! (not that he'd admit it hahahahahahaha)

Would you mind sharing some of this info in the thread? I'm curious as well.

Archived