I need right angle things

DRGUN

• Members

So I'm reworking my board, and to maximize space I need to track down a 5 jack daisy chain with right angle plugs. Where would someone find such a thing?

I also need pedal connecting patch cables with the smallest jacks. Would it be best to just get the little jacks on eBay and make em myself? Or is there a cheap alternative?

Boobs?

• Members
So I'm reworking my board, and to maximize space I need to track down a 5 jack daisy chain with right angle plugs. Where would someone find such a thing?

I also need pedal connecting patch cables with the smallest jacks. Would it be best to just get the little jacks on eBay and make em myself? Or is there a cheap alternative?

Boobs?

NSFW

Anyway, go get pancake jacks and call it a day. Or buy some from Aaron SS. They are worth it. Your tone never sounded so crystal cabbage.

• Members

I have been struggling to find an 8 jack right angle daisy chain and found this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330696560147?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I got the last one. I,m going to have to wait a week or two for it to arrive from Hong Kong. (Couldn't find one in the UK)

If you are still struggling when it arrives I will send yo my 5 jack right angle d/c.

• Members

I have been struggling to find an 8 jack right angle daisy chain and found this.

I got the last one. I,m going to have to wait a week or two for it to arrive from Hong Kong. (Couldn't find one in the UK)

If you are still struggling when it arrives I will send yo my 5 jack right angle d/c.

cool man!

where did you find your 5 jack?

• Members

Anyway, go get pancake jacks and call it a day. Or buy some from Aaron SS. They are worth it. Your tone never sounded so crystal cabbage.

what cable should i get to build with the pancake jacks?

• Members

holy NSFW-age. i almost clicked on that link today at work when you posted it in chat. glad i didnt :subsface:

Archived