ZOMG PAOLO HAS LOST HIS MIND!!!

mytee2.0

• Members

And after 10, 20, 30, 40 times he does the same jokes, how long are we supposed to laugh?

Please stop this and respect my decision. You'll see him again in 30 days.

we? you mean you.... you are the one not laughing

and you mean respect your mistake right? :poke::confused:

and please stop locking threads, if you're correct then defend yourself. Show us the light. Me thinks you know you're wrong and know that you allowed your hatred to get the best of you.

• Members

we? you mean you.... you are the one not laughing

and you mean respect your mistake right? :poke:
:confused:

and please stop locking threads, if you're correct then defend yourself. Show us the light. Me thinks you know you're wrong and know that you allowed your hatred to get the best of you.

Why you oughta get banned over and over again for disrespecting the KSS boss like that!!! This forum is NOT for making jokes or any other Demonitry that you and the Goons keeping trying to bring in here. So wise up and get with the program, BOY!!

• Members

How was it disrespectful? Everyone was enjoying the joke until you decided to cause a cluster{censored}. Unless christianrock says otherwise im guessing he wasnt upset at all about it and didnt complain to you. If he didnt complain, then why did you do this? Christianrock is really the only one that has the right to be offended with the thread, not you.

and it is personal, if it wasnt you wouldnt have called him by his first name like you did. You would have called him drools, drooler or droolermaster like the rest of us.

You broke the rules. You called him by his first name when you knew that was a violation of the rules. So go ahead and ban yourself for 30 days if you respect the rules of HC at all.

Archived