NM(macbook pro)D

-Norge-

• Members

So my macbook pro just showed up today. I ordered a refurbished 13" 2.8 i7. Just getting everything set up on it but so far I love it. I was using an old 2005 white macbook, so this is quite an upgrade. I decided to get the current model instead of waiting for the new ones cause from everything I read all the major upgrades will be probably happening to the 15" MBP. So for the refurbished price i got this for, it'll be a better computer then a new one for the same price i imagine.

So when i ordered this computer i got the 4gb of ram one right. so when i fired it up this morning i checked out the system information and it turns out apple sent me the computer with 8gb of ram instead of 4. I was planning on adding to it in a few weeks anyway, but this was a nice surprise! :thu:

anyway tl;dr - new MBP is awesome!

ps: Phil it's a great computer. I can only image what the quad i7 15" would be like. you should hit it!

7346651054_93bae044fb_z.jpg

• Members

HNMBPD!
:cool:

So... how are you transferring everything from the previous MB to the MBP?

I'm really tempted to just hit that 15" i7 Quad... the keys - they're backlit, aren't they? That's a really nice feature...

the keys are definitely back lit. its awesome.

as for transferring everything, i was just going to use time machine, do a back up and set it up on the one, but i figured i have to much crap on my old MB so i decided to just move stuff manually over and sort it out over time with what i use and don't use.

Archived