Hit me with your slower, more depressing songs...

Ryan.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think if there is one unsung musical hero of our generation, it's that guy. not a shadow of doubt in my mind.

i was just listening to North Star Deserter. insanely good.

True.

• Members

i think if there is one unsung musical hero of our generation, it's that guy. not a shadow of doubt in my mind.

i was just listening to North Star Deserter. insanely good.

I'm just glad you showed him to me.

Another amazing musician that deserves way more credit imo is Jeremy Enigk.

I can get past any issues I have with his religion because I hear the perfection in the music and it just hits me regardless.

I don't get the idea that he is trying to sway anyone's opinion about God when he writes. He just writes from the heart and it really speaks to me.

• Members

I can get past any issues I have with his religion because I hear the perfection in the music and it just hits me regardless.

I don't get the idea that he is trying to sway anyone's opinion about God when he writes. He just writes from the heart and it really speaks to me.

I get what you mean. I don't really like that guy you posted, but 16 Horsepower is one of my favourite bands. I unsubscribed from the Wovenhand/16 Horsepower Facebook page because all he posts are bible verses, but I still dig the {censored} out of his music. :lol:

• Members

I know you asked for our own bands music, but this thread is full of complete and udder {censored}ing fail because it's taken to page 4 to get the {censored}ing Cure on a depressing music thread. :cop: It's like a thread asking for a picture of something freaky and no one posting a Michael Jackson picture.

[YOUTUBE]aenP5OlQKfI[/YOUTUBE]

Archived