Show me your pedaltrain setups

Amigo

• Members

I need to get ideas of how people are securing their cables and whatnot... My board keeps failing on me and I need to do a solid setup on it. wouldn't mind seeing how other people have set it up.

• Members

Here's my board:797822e4-1.jpg

89837c30-1.jpg

I use custom length LAVA Mini ELC cables w/ right angle ends to avoid excess cabling and have all right-angle power cables to minimize the space those require. Standard velcro on top to keep the pedals attached.

Then, underneath, I use a T1M patch bay for my in/out cables from my guitar and to my amp. That's really handy. And I use a combination of cable wraps and sticky mounts/zip ties to keep everything together. Works pretty well IMO. But I like to keep things organized to avoid problems ... and so that it looks as good as it sounds. :)

• Members

Holy cow that's tidy. Where did you get that handy cable wrap underneath?

Here's my board:
797822e4-1.jpg

89837c30-1.jpg

I use custom length LAVA Mini ELC cables w/ right angle ends to avoid excess cabling and have all right-angle power cables to minimize the space those require. Standard velcro on top to keep the pedals attached.

Then, underneath, I use a T1M patch bay for my in/out cables from my guitar and to my amp. That's really handy. And I use a combination of cable wraps and sticky mounts/zip ties to keep everything together. Works pretty well IMO. But I like to keep things organized to avoid problems ... and so that it looks as good as it sounds.
:)

Archived