SPAMZONI: Mopho

ElectricPuppy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thx, ElectricPuppy. I bought his mopho, BTW.

I'm thinking about buying a desktop Evolver as well and seeing what I think of the two. I know the Evolver has a lot more options and a nicer interface, but the demos of the Mopho really make it seem to me like exactly the sound I want. We shall see how I get along with it.

• Members

I don't know too much about the 909 either (I know absolutely nothing about the 808), but I did a little bit of research. Seems like they are very similiar in features, but the panel interface is different. I will talk to my buddy later today. I already sent him a text, and he said he is interested, but he doesn't really know much about any of the current grooveboxes (he had a mc-303 and 307 years ago). He's not a serious musician, but he likes having something to play around on. The grooveboxes are actually good for that.

• Members

I sent you a PM. I have another question I forgot to ask. When you load a sample, does/can it automatically scale the entire keyboard/pads, or is it restricted to a single note but you can still change the pitch. Sorry for all the questions, I just am not completely familiar with all the features. That should be my last question. Thanks

• Members

Does $400 plus shipping sound about right? This is the one I had that long thread about restoring the chips in. It's fully-functional, no missing knobs, brand new battery. It does have some small scratches and the blue buttons have all faded some. I'll provide the original manual and power cord.

Archived