UK/Euro people, lets talk Pedaltrain alternatives...

TomWales

• Members

I'm after a new board too, my Ikea shelving one is OK but coudl be better. Ideally a PT-2 sized.

The T-Rex ones look OK, but they seem a little more cost that an equivalent PT last time I researched it. Teh can fit a T-Rex supply underneath, but no idea on ottehr supplies.

I'm thinking of welding up my own one (got access to MIG welders in work and I know a good stainless steel supplier) so I can do a PT-2 size but with the rear row elevated another inch. ANd tehnjust geta cheap ATA flightcase.

• Members

I'd head for the Scandanavian diety - Gorm. Then just pick up a little suitcase on wheels.

OT: Nice to see someone using Joy Formidable in their avatar. We crashed at the same place for a couple of days a few years back, when we were doing some shows in New York. Nice people, their manager was great too. Hope they're doing well :thu:

• Members

I just got one of the small gator totes for my organ board, cost very little and it's pretty good, not slatted though. The bigger ones look decent enough, although not hard cases.

Maybe build a gorm board and look at flight case warehouse or something?

Archived