O/T The invisible

• Members

Great taste man!

One of my favourite bands. 'Rispah' is a stunning piece of work and I think a lot of folks on here would dig it.

I've been following their music since their first gig actually (they were called My Angel's Boom Box for a while). Three awesome musicians, all with deep roots in the London jazz scene, who are involved in a whole range of projects. Saw Leo Taylor drumming for Grace Jones a couple of weeks ago.

Dave Okumu is one of my favourite musicians- I've had a handful of lessons from him over the last few years. A really sincere man who's been very influential in how I think about music.

Dave and Tom play the odd gig as Crump with drummer Tom Skinner. I hope they'll record some time.

Definitely check out some of their work outside and before The Invisible.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DaveinLondon View Post
Great taste man!

One of my favourite bands. 'Rispah' is a stunning piece of work and I think a lot of folks on here would dig it.

I've been following their music since their first gig actually (they were called My Angel's Boom Box for a while). Three awesome musicians, all with deep roots in the London jazz scene, who are involved in a whole range of projects. Saw Leo Taylor drumming for Grace Jones a couple of weeks ago.

Dave Okumu is one of my favourite musicians- I've had a handful of lessons from him over the last few years. A really sincere man who's been very influential in how I think about music.

Dave and Tom play the odd gig as Crump with drummer Tom Skinner. I hope they'll record some time.

Definitely check out some of their work outside and before The Invisible.

Thanks for sharing man! I had no idea they were so active. Glad to see others dig them.

Your comments on their influence makes me curious about your music, please share.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived