NPD - tube content

Northstar

• Members

an HC review said it runs at 12 volts. OP, confirm/deny?

I'm not an electronic guy. All I know is that the pedal plugs straight in the wall and that there's a transformer inside. I don't know on what voltage the circuit runs on. Moot questions IMO, considering I like how it sounds.

I needed one for lower gain settings on my pedalboard, the higher gain being taken care of by the Overlord.

• Members

I'm not an electronic guy. All I know is that the pedal plugs straight in the wall and that there's a transformer inside. I don't know on what voltage the circuit runs on. Moot questions IMO, considering I like how it sounds.

I needed one for lower gain settings on my pedalboard, the higher gain being taken care of by the Overlord.

absolutely, the sound is what matters. i was only curious

• Members

It might say on the bottom/side of the pedlol, is the power cord built into it? If it's not, it will be important to know if you were to power it with another adapter some time.

• Members

It might say on the bottom/side of the pedlol, is the power cord built into it? If it's not, it will be important to know if you were to power it with another adapter some time.

I know these pedals by Tubeworks and the Dean Markley Overlord. The power cord goes straight in the pedal, you can't remove it unless you disassemble the pedal.

Archived