OT: So anyone watch survivor drown a live chicken last night?

Alex D

• Members

I watch this show and i know I am a sad excuse for a man...but man that chicken had better be alive :cop:

Probst dumb ass had live chickens in wicker baskets and tell everyone that they must grab everything they can and raft to the shore. Well the raft to shore was just a pank of wood so it would be difficult and people would just lose there wood or blankets right? Well they had live chickens and they showed one being drowned on live TV, like fighting for it life to get out of cage only to see it go under. The single most hurtful thing i have seen :mad: so senseless and dumb to torture a helpless animal like that. Killing for food is one thing but for the Lulz...shame on you CBS :mad:

• Members

I watch this show and i know I am a sad excuse for a man...but man that chicken had better be alive
:cop:
Probst dumb ass had live chickens in wicker baskets and tell everyone that they must grab everything they can and raft to the shore. Well the raft to shore was just a pank of wood so it would be difficult and people would just lose there wood or blankets right? Well they had live chickens and they showed one being drowned on live TV, like fighting for it life to get out of cage only to see it go under. The single most hurtful thing i have seen
:mad:
so senseless and dumb to torture a helpless animal like that. Killing for food is one thing but for the Lulz...shame on you CBS
:mad:

i imagine if you watch the episode end credits it will show "no animals were harmed" and the chicken was fine.

plus you can't drown a dead chicken.

• Members

maybe they ate the chicken afterwards
:idk:

1/10

i see what you did there but if you see my statement..."killing for food is ONE THING" i did not say the only thing :facepalm: Jeez if you are going to troll at least get it right like ryan did on the bottom

1/10

• Members

i imagine if you watch the episode end credits it will show "no animals were harmed" and the chicken was fine.

i didn't see anything like that, so I guess your imagination got the best of you.

and yes the live chicken was being used a description at the time of events, the death occurred after said scene setting so I feel that I am still able to navigate past the grammar/syntax police...well until this post.

But in all seriousness do you guys think this is alright? If it did happened or not shouldn't they edit that out and just show the hot girls instead?

• Members

i didn't see anything like that, so I guess your imagination got the best of you.

But in all seriousness do you guys think this is alright? If it did happened or not shouldn't they edit that out and just show the hot girls instead?

• Members

When I was younger, they'd have "Most Extreme ___" where ___ was some sort of accident or chase, etc. They'd show crazy videos of people harming themselves or being caught n horrible events, but always narrate that everybody survived. Nowadays they'll show accidents where people don't make it out alive without breaking a sweat.

I don't watch Survivor.

• Members

-10/10

something tells me you've never seen a modern poultry farm

now now don't get all butt hurt over it and then make no sense at all.

I have seen modern poultry farm and seen the horrible things there too. So what is your point, that drowning chickens is acceptable practice at modern poultry? it is not and would be considered animal cruelty even under their guidelines and regulations. Jeez you are way to easy

• Members

:lol:
they're {censored}ing chickens

they are aware and are alive like you, they have a central nervous system so they feel pain like you. Can't you relate to things that are like you but not you? Or has it really got this bad with kids cognitive ability today (along with not having a heart?) :facepalm:

• Members

If chickens don't want to be drown, they shouldn't be so delicious.

I don't watch survivor, but I'm sorry they hurt your feelings.

thanks for the concern for my feelings but I will just drown a few more humans and I will be fine...you want to go for a swim?

• Members

they are aware and are alive like you, they have a central nervous system so they feel pain like you. Can't you relate to things that are like you but not you? Or has it really got this bad with kids cognitive ability today (along with not having a heart?)
:facepalm:

You have been living in a bubble. Live on a farm or something. death is part of life. Chickens are food. Humans, have domesticated chicken. They live to serve us. Its a chicken.... oh my god.... I got to log off, these dummies are too much for one day.

• Members

You have been living in a bubble. Live on a farm or something. death is part of life. Chickens are food. Humans, have domesticated chicken. They live to serve us. Its a chicken.... oh my god.... I got to log off, these dummies are too much for one day.

Dunce

Archived