School me on the Morley Little Alligator

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude View Post
When I tried one, I thought the jacks didn't go all the way in on the pedal, is that normal?
They do on mine idn_smilie.gif

Sorry for the dumb questions. So, eti, the Morley does not spring back, right?
Right.

• Members

^Mine went all the way in. Either your plugs are too long or it's borked. It's a great volume pedal. Personally, I replaced it with a Morley Mini Volume since it is {censored}ing huge but that doesn't make it any less awesome. Only thing is the piece of metal between the LED and LDR inside needs to be adjusted a bit for the best, most even sweep.

• Members

My guess is that it's borked. Wtf. I tried different plugs -- pancakes, regular, and neither go all the way in on either side. frown.gif

I don't know what the issue would be either, maybe something is stuck inside? I picked it up used to not sure what kind of business went into it. The lights and everything come on so I don't understand what the problem is.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by eti

View Post

It works, right?

It does but I wonder if it will be an issue if I try to mount it on a pedalboard or something. In any case, I emailed Morley and a rep quickly responded that they would ship some replacement stuff. Super nice customer service. I am now waiting for the jack and washer combo.

Archived