How long did it take your Mooer pedals to arrive from China?

Elessar [Sly]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

I wound up canceling my order because I felt bad buying a delay pedal from China... As if we don't have enough small, awesome, U.S. built pedals to choose from at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

Good call.

Plus it probably would have sucked.

Reecho refused to suck.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeer

View Post

Ordered 10/8/12. Still arrival refuse me. WTF Marcmart?

Have you gotten email updates from them? My order was delayed about 5 weeks while they were out of stock, but I got a few email updates and had replies to the emails I sent.

• Members

The nearly unforgivable part is the lack of communication about their stock levels. Most people will hold off ordering until items are in stock, as to not have something on their credit card/checking account that will take over a month for them to have in stock.

• Members

Okay... I think I definately have a pure octave on the way (from what I can gather). Shame I bought one in London town last week. So when it arrives I might stick it in the spam thread since I really don't want two.

Someone needs to invent teleportation... Ordering things from abroad is frustrating! Especially since I have a load of pedals coming from the US that won't be hear for band audition cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar [sly]

View Post

Someone needs to invent teleportation... Ordering things from abroad is frustrating! Especially since I have a load of pedals coming from the US that won't be hear for band audition cry.gif

I invented teleportation years ago but the problem is it moves everything in the universe at exactly the same time so you might as well have not bothered.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus

View Post

I invented teleportation years ago but the problem is it moves everything in the universe at exactly the same time so you might as well have not bothered.

Now you just need to invent a time machine so that you can go back, attach it to the teleporter, and use it to phase into another dimension where you didn't fail to screw it up wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar [sly]

View Post

You had other shipping options than FREE. Free equals slow. At $44 each, you could have maybe kicked in one of the pay options and had them in a week.

A teleporter would be an awesome way to rob bank vaults. Just sayin'

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

You had other shipping options than FREE. Free equals slow. At $44 each, you could have maybe kicked in one of the pay options and had them in a week.

A teleporter would be an awesome way to rob bank vaults. Just sayin'

As I said in a previous e-mail, it has been sent priority mail (confirmed). I paid

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

Two months is WAY too long. I would question that the order was ever actually shipped.

I have tried to contact them multiple times. They have stopped answering me.

Original shipment made it to New York but Marcmart did not include a zip code. Contacted them and they sent another one which left SHANGHAI on 10/27.

Have not heard a peep since. Tracking doesn't update. Used Paypal to pay and can't cancel payment because it has been over 45 days.

I would definitely advise against using Marcmart from my experience. I am now two months without pedals and out ~ $300 mad.gif

Archived