Let's chat about digital delays

flanagan0718

• Members

I would go for the Hardwire Delay. That's a really underrated pedal, I think. It's compact, has tap tempo, huge range of delay time, lots of nice modes, etc. It's one of the three delays i use and I think one of the best out there in its price point, especially.

I would agree. I'd love to see Hardwire come out with an updated version, sort of like the Supernatural is for the RV-7 reverb.

• Members

Ok. Gonna bump my budget up a bit. I think Max will be $115. Does any one recomend the Boss RV3. I have a reverb pedal but its only a behringer, maybe i can kill 2 birds with one stone? Or how about the Boss PS3? are those cool? Kind of want to stay away from the Echo Park. I've had two and hated the foot switches on them. Other recommendations welcome. Thanks guys!

• Members

Echo Park is the way to go, although it could be a toss up if you'd be into it since you already have a DL4. On the one hand you may love it because it's very similar to the DL4, but on the other you maybe looking for something different sounding/functioning. It's great and there's one at my Sam Ash now for $75.

Echo parks got a totally different (better) algorithm from the DL4/M series.

Although where it shines is in tape sounds. For nice pingy digital sounds I'd go with boss DD something or other.

• Members

i'll have to check out some youtube vids on the Muza. neverheard of them. They do look nice!

I keep meaning to put together a decent demo of it. Here's a quick write-up I did a while back.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2781356-MUZA-FD900-Delay...-Anyone-know-anything-about-it&p=43322200&viewfull=1#post43322200

I personally wouldn't say that the repeats are lofi. The sound quality is certainly no worse than an RV3 IMO.

• Members

I keep meaning to put together a decent demo of it. Here's a quick write-up I did a while back.

I personally wouldn't say that the repeats are lofi. The sound quality is certainly no worse than an RV3 IMO.

I checked this out...looks pretty cool. might have to pick one up.

Archived