That tele... that moog... bang bang (isolated beatles)

goodhonk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

The Moog on this one has always blown my mind... even as a kid. I had no idea what the sound I was hearing was, but it always made the song for me. Everyone loves to point to Edgar Winter or Keith Emerson for "the definitive Moog moments"... but this here is my favorite. It has all the cool analog tricks in it, but it's rather understated, and absolutely appropriate for the song. Wank free.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

The Moog on this one has always blown my mind... even as a kid. I had no idea what the sound I was hearing was, but it always made the song for me. Everyone loves to point to Edgar Winter or Keith Emerson for "the definitive Moog moments"... but this here is my favorite. It has all the cool analog tricks in it, but it's rather understated, and absolutely appropriate for the song. Wank free.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

Just gotta say again... Anyone who thinks Richard Starkey is a {censored}ty drummer is an idiot.

True, that. A friend of mine once pointed out that you can identify almost any Beatles song just by listening to the drums. Not too many bands you can say that about.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

Just gotta say again... Anyone who thinks Richard Starkey is a {censored}ty drummer is an idiot.

True, that. A friend of mine once pointed out that you can identify almost any Beatles song just by listening to the drums. Not too many bands you can say that about.

Archived