So what y'all doin' tonight?

Loobs

• Members

P-A-R-T-Y.

Went and bought a little (Ampeg bass) amp. Got 'lost' on the way home, found myself on the block where there are not one but TWO very, very good craft breweries. At the first, suffered the usual "I'm cute so I'll give you {censored}ty service" and bought a couple growlers and left. Their IPA just won a big national contest so ok on the beer, but {censored} y'all.

Went to the second, which also has fan{censored}ingtastic beer, and far better servers. Bartender tells me he's playing tonight in a post-rock band ... and what's this? Not one, not two, but THREE sets of friends are hanging out drinking .... at 4. Yes.

Having pizza, going to friends' who invited us to ring in the NY, may head back to town where other friend is bartending.

Update: designer drugs and Fatboy Slim on the outdoor speakers pointed at the Rockies. FTW, this year SUCKED and good {censored}ing riddance.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

P-A-R-T-Y.

Went and bought a little (Ampeg bass) amp. Got 'lost' on the way home, found myself on the block where there are not one but TWO very, very good craft breweries. At the first, suffered the usual "I'm cute so I'll give you {censored}ty service" and bought a couple growlers and left. Their IPA just won a big national contest so ok on the beer, but {censored} y'all.

Went to the second, which also has fan{censored}ingtastic beer, and far better servers. Bartender tells me he's playing tonight in a post-rock band ... and what's this? Not one, not two, but THREE sets of friends are hanging out drinking .... at 4. Yes.

Having pizza, going to friends' who invited us to ring in the NY, may head back to town where other friend is bartending.

Update: designer drugs and Fatboy Slim on the outdoor speakers pointed at the Rockies. FTW, this year SUCKED and good {censored}ing riddance.

Archived