Welcome back rushfan!!

Crxsh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figure I'll play the game like all the other little {censored}ers on here now. Just report people and play tattle-tale all the time. God knows I had enough punks doing that to me.
:facepalm:

Please don't

There are a ton of little snitches on this forum, (I know who you are and so do you.)

Do be a Snitch!

Even worse - loads, if not grips, of forum moderator and pedal builder ass kissers too. (You also know who you are!) respect is one thing, ass kissing is another.

Edit: Amps Forum may have more.

• Members

Please don't

There are a ton of little snitches on this forum, (I know who you are and so do you.)

Do be a Snitch!

Even worse - loads, if not grips, of forum moderator and pedal builder ass kissers too. (You also know who you are!) respect is one thing, ass kissing is another.

If you only knew how much they paid us snitches... :phil:

• Members

Please don't

Do be a Snitch!

Oh you can count on Phil's inbox getting filled up. If you can't beat em, join em!

Archived