NPsD! EHX Inside.

• Members

So I went ahead and got the Stereo Pulsar and while I was there I grabbed a Stereo Electric Mistress. Im loving both! I already had both of my amp rigs set up side-by-side so these are perfect. I need to get something that will allow me to route both of their stereo outs to the same amp.

Got a pretty sweet deal. Both brand new in the box for $120 out the door. When I found out the EM was $120 by itself I didn't think he'd go for it, but he did. Place was a little music shop that was bought out by a pawn chain so there's a bunch of left-over EHX stock they're just clearing out. If anyone's interested it's called CashAmerica SuperPawn, formerly MusicBrokers, in Phoenix, AZ. They are ready to deal!

photo GEDC0174_zps36afcee5.jpg photo GEDC0173_zpse122efd9.jpg

photo GEDC0168_zps278ff663.jpg photo GEDC0169_zps4a2ed37c.jpg

• Members

Urinate Forever wrote:

I hated that electric mistress, ymmv.

pulsar is good though.

What did you hate about it specifically? I actually hate it too and Im taking it back. I'm getting this really high-pitched swirling effect that's just piercing my brain and giving me a headache. If I turn the chorus or flanger depths past 2 o'clock or so is when I hear it. I isolated the pedal and tried both of my amps and I can't get rid of it so. . Any idea what that is? It's either defective or they did a nice job hiding that in their demos.

Archived