Site Has 2 Trackers

Player99

• Members

When you come onto this page there are 2 trackers added to your computer that follow you around the web sending back what you do to the Borg.

They are:

Doubleclick

Omniture

I use Ghostery (free progy) to identify trackers and block them from reporting back to the main hive.

• Members

There is a easy fix for micro switches like most folks are using and there on the circuit.
I sprayed D5 deoxit contact cleaner on the tiny contact and worked it and resprayed and fixed.

The type on one pedal has a piece of foam that wears thin and quits pushing correctly and readjust it or find a similar piece not a space science project.
I think you may have too loosen the circuit board and tilt it then spray the little varmit digital gizmo from hell.

I had a digitech multi-effect digital pedal that had miniture resistors and coated with clear epoxy and looked like a cruise missle flight control board!
My first fix was a data button micro switch , it sat for a year til i was told to use D5 Deoxit and it works great on potenciometers and there is Deoxit Fader cleaner dry type for those !

I wish could have saved u from sending it back so quick.
I have a corona chorus TC makes myself !

• Members

ijams wrote:

There is a easy fix for micro switches like most folks are using and there on the circuit.

I sprayed D5 deoxit contact cleaner on the tiny contact and worked it and resprayed and fixed.

The type on one pedal has a piece of foam that wears thin and quits pushing correctly and readjust it or find a similar piece not a space science project.

I think you may have too loosen the circuit board and tilt it then spray the little varmit digital gizmo from hell.

I had a digitech multi-effect digital pedal that had miniture resistors and coated with clear epoxy and looked like a cruise missle flight control board!

My first fix was a data button micro switch , it sat for a year til i was told to use D5 Deoxit and it works great on potenciometers and there is Deoxit Fader cleaner dry type for those !

:smileyhappy:

• Members

ijams wrote:

No, not a tiny onboard momentary switch, rather when I opened it up and there was a cheapy DPT style switch soldered directly onto the board. It was 90% plastic and the plastic casing had split into small pieces, so there was no identifying markings left. The way they make the pedals there is a nut that adjusts the switch height to the outside of the case. This was set incorrectly, allowing the switch to press into the board and eventually shatter.

TC Electronics does not keep switches, nor would they tell me even what type of switch it was... They said it was just a pedal, buy another.

Archived