In Flames!!

anubae_obscura

• Members

Similar to Metallica, their old stuff is amazing and their new stuff blows. Lunar Strain, Jester Race, Whoracle and Colony are all AMAZING CD's. My personal favorite is Jester Race, oh and anubae_obscura, they used Marshall 8100's on Jester Race and Whoracle. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Similar to Metallica, their old stuff is amazing and their new stuff blows. Lunar Strain, Jester Race, Whoracle and Colony are all AMAZING CD's. My personal favorite is Jester Race, oh and anubae_obscura, they used Marshall 8100's on Jester Race and Whoracle.
;)

u were right about checkin em out...now i see why u have interest in my amp...;) thanks for advice!

• Members

originally posted by anubae_obscura

u were right about checkin em out...now i see why u have interest in my amp... thanks for advice!

No problem man, they ran Boss Metalzones in front of the 8100's on Jester Race and Whoracle too. They actually asked Anders Bjorler of At The Gates to borrow his rig to record, but he didn't let them. His rig consisted of a Peavey Supreme 160 at the time. :p

• Members

No problem man, they ran Boss Metalzones in front of the 8100's on Jester Race and Whoracle too. They actually asked Anders Bjorler of At The Gates to borrow his rig to record, but he didn't let them. His rig consisted of a Peavey Supreme 160 at the time.
:p

AH HAH....now i need to check out at the gates....

• Members

Originally posted by anubae_obscura

i have the headbangers ball vol 1 cd and didnt realize the 3rd song on cd 2 was an in flames song...ive dug the song since i owned the cd...just didnt have the track listing or cover for it...oh...btw the song is cloud connected...great song!

If you think cloud connected is good, you're in for a treat when you hear their older stuff. Check out the album Colony first. Then get Whoracle and Clayman. Those three albums are probably my favorite metal albums of all time.

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by OverDriven

If you think cloud connected is good, you're in for a treat when you hear their older stuff. Check out the album Colony first. Then get Whoracle and Clayman. Those three albums are probably my favorite metal albums of all time.

-Joe

ya im definately gonna have to update my cd list w/ some In Flames and At the Gates!

• Members

Add some Soilwork and Dark Tranquillity to that list if you don't know of them either man.

soliwork...figure #5? correct...same band? i dig DT saw a vid on Headbangers ball not too long ago...man...I LOVE THE SWEDES AND THEIR MUSIC....especially OPETH...but im sure most people know this...

oh...since ur slingin bands....give me album names as well! :D

• Members

originally posted by anubae_obscura

soliwork...figure #5? correct...same band? i dig DT saw a vid on Headbangers ball not too long ago...man...I LOVE THE SWEDES AND THEIR MUSIC....especially OPETH...but im sure most people know this...

oh...since ur slingin bands....give me album names as well!
:D

Man, if you've only heard Figure Number Five, you're in for a huge surprise when you check out Soilwork's old stuff. Check out A Predator's Portrait, Chainheart Machine or Natural Born Chaos by them. Those albums are insane. Natural Born Chaos has the best lead guitar tone I've ever heard in my life. As for DT, check out The Mind's I or The Gallery.

• Members

Man, if you've only heard Figure Number Five, you're in for a huge surprise when you check out Soilwork's old stuff. Check out A Predator's Portrait, Chainheart Machine or Natural Born Chaos by them. Those albums are insane. Natural Born Chaos has the best lead guitar tone I've ever heard in my life. As for DT, check out The Mind's I or The Gallery.

Thank u sir! will definately do!

• Members

Originally posted by anubae_obscura

ya im definately gonna have to update my cd list w/ some In Flames and At the Gates!

you been livin under a rock dude? Seeing In Flames in 3 weeks m/

• Members

Originally posted by porph

you been livin under a rock dude? Seeing In Flames in 3 weeks m/

guess i have been...been awhile since ive heard anything new...if u call them new....i dig em tho! if u can get info at the concert definately post here...ie amps, settings, guitars, tone, etc....pix too if u could :D

• Members

Bjorn and his 5150

4ptl6d.jpg

Another...

4ptl49.jpg

Bjorn plays a Gibson Les Paul Custom with an EMG85 in the bridge through a 5150 now. Jesper plays a Voodoo Flying V with EMG81's through a 5150II. They use POD's for clean stuff live. They used to play ESP guitars with EMG81's into the 8100's and Metalzones.

• Members

hahaha....oh man...this kid is gonna {censored} when he hears at the gates compared to in flames :D :D :D

check out :

Arch Enemy-wages of sin

the defaced

NIGHTRAGE-(a must if you like at the gates)

ISIS

Hypocrisy

Kalmah

children of bodom

nevermore

amon amarth

uhh....that should get you started in the death/ melodic death metal category :D

Chris

Archived