New 5150 clip: Black Dahlia-esque and probably one of my best recordings.

Deicide1

• Members
Originally posted by The Broken Remain

Hey would you mind posting some settings for that? The tone was very kick ass and the riff was cool as well. Is that a 5150 or 5150II, and is it modded at all??

He's got a 5150 and it's modded. ;)
Jerry

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

You need to double track that and pan one track hard left, and the other hard right. It would sound killer that way. Are you still selling that 5150?

Ever try the 10 and 2 o'clock method....to me it sounds a lil better than hard left/right....spatial but not so much so...seems to meld better....IMO

• Members

nice work dude! I havnt heard any of your clips for a while, but youre definately getting better. I just started trying to record a decent sound again with my V-Amp (see my symphony X thread). I imagine that tone would sit quite nicely in a mix with bass and drums.

Do you have any of dereks old drum tracks? It would be killer to hear some riffs over those

James

• Members

Originally posted by anubae_obscura

Ever try the 10 and 2 o'clock method....to me it sounds a lil better than hard left/right....spatial but not so much so...seems to meld better....IMO

agreed, hard left and right always seems to sound a little hollow to me, so i usually only pan slightly to the left and right.

James

• 4 years later...

Archived