GTA, Ontario, CANADA SPAM: Randall RM100 MTS mint condition and MESA 4x12 cab!!

emir44caliber

• Members

I have recently quit my band this summer, and this september I will starting university, so i have resorted to selling my randall rm100 head and mesa 4x12 recto standard cab (straight) for extra money. Keeping the head and cab would be overkill, since i no longer play in a band, and now actually play in my bedroom. Both items are in excellent condition, but the cab does have a minor scratch on the tolex near the bottom right corner. The RM100 head is in mint condition, with stock ruby jj e34L power tubes and stock ruby and electro-harmonix 12AX7a preamp tubes. 4 modules (Clean, Recto, Ultra, XTC) are included in the price. I am willing to drive to almost anywhere in Ontario, and ship to anywhere in Canada.

Just letting you guys know ahead of time before I ebay it.

Randall RM100 MTS with 4 modules: $1300 CDN

Mesa Recto Standard 4x12 cab (straight) with celestion vintage 30's : $950 CDN

Let me know if you are interested ,

Cheers,

Emir

• Members

Originally posted by emir44caliber

I have recently quit my band this summer, and this september I will starting university, so i have resorted to selling my randall rm100 head and mesa 4x12 recto standard cab (straight) for extra money. Keeping the head and cab would be overkill, since i no longer play in a band, and now actually play in my bedroom. Both items are in excellent condition, but the cab does have a minor scratch on the tolex near the bottom right corner. The RM100 head is in mint condition, with stock ruby jj e34L power tubes and stock ruby and electro-harmonix 12AX7a preamp tubes. 4 modules (Clean, Recto, Ultra, XTC) are included in the price. I am willing to drive to almost anywhere in Ontario, and ship to anywhere in Canada.

Just letting you guys know ahead of time before I ebay it.

Randall RM100 MTS with 4 modules: $1300 CDN

Mesa Recto Standard 4x12 cab (straight) with celestion vintage 30's : $950 CDN

Let me know if you are interested ,

Cheers,

Emir

Would you ship to the US? Also how much for the RM100 in US dollars?

• Members

i may consider shipping to the us if i don't sell it in Canada, us price $1090, but i prefer not to b/c of shipping costs, but we'll see. The amp did come ruby jj e34L's (they have the jj/tesla symbol on them). I was actually surprised too that they weren't el34's as advertised on their site, but i bought the amp new in a box (the rm100m1 i think with clean, recto, and ultra modules included). I live in woodbridge ( city of vaughan in GTA), but i'm willing to drive to montreal as well. anyways i'm off to work, but i'll be back on tonight, cheers

Archived