SPAM: Marshall Mode Four

BLSmaggot13

• Members

lmao...i thought ide give it a try...i own a 5150 but i just cant get rid of the 4. you wont hurt my feelings i hate the thing...but i know some people love the thing and thought ide give it a try...not to much into nu-metal...ill take trades...anything

• Members
Originally posted by angelspade

You may want to post what the lowest you willing to take for is. If the price is low enough someone may bite.

i have heard three Mode 4 in person in a concert setting ( Shadows Fall being one )and i thought they sounded great...what's the cheapest you will part with it?:D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by BLSmaggot13

750 OBO...is that good...

I don't know if you can get that much on this forum just because that particular head is kind of...um...despised here, but I have seen them go as high as the $750-$800 range on ebay. Then again I have seen several listed, and recieve no bidding action at all. I have spent some time playing a mode 4 and it's nothing to write home about...but i don't think it's as bad as mant say. Good luck man.

• Members

Originally posted by BLSmaggot13

ok...i give up with this in this forum. ill sell it locally...i have a podxt for sale...and the mf400 cab...but im sure sipping is a bitch

Most likely a good move --- probably get more $$ for it.

Archived