another new orleans topic: when is marshall law going to be declaired?

freakk guitarist

• Members

when is the military going to take over, i just read the thread about girls being raped in the superdome.....i dont even know how i feel, i feel so discusted at those people. between that, SHOOTING AT RESCUE HELICOPTERS for cryin out loud. other murders, and the insane amounts of looting. when are they going to set a curfew, and when are they going to start shooting at people at the sight of looting? how far does it have to go

• Members

Oh... and millitary was given the order to "Shoot to Kill" this morning. They are done screwing around with these idiots.

If you notice the news this morning, they are finally able to get help into the city. This help has been around, but no one is sending these volunteers into a war zone. You have to bring order FIRST, then help people out.

-Tom

• Members

Originally posted by freakk guitarist

when is the military going to take over, i just read the thread about girls being raped in the superdome.....i dont even know how i feel, i feel so discusted at those people. between that, SHOOTING AT RESCUE HELICOPTERS for cryin out loud. other murders, and the insane amounts of looting. when are they going to set a curfew, and when are they going to start shooting at people at the sight of looting? how far does it have to go

Our military is in another country busy fullfilling someone elses agenda.

There have been "0" confirmed reports of shots fired at helicopters. For those capable of independent though and critical thinking, it would seem more logical that the shots where signal shots up into the air.

Rapes and murders happen even without national disasters

• Members
Originally posted by tlester

Oh... and millitary was given the order to "Shoot to Kill" this morning. They are done screwing around with these idiots.

If you notice the news this morning, they are finally able to get help into the city. This help has been around, but no one is sending these volunteers into a war zone. You have to bring order FIRST, then help people out.

-Tom

Did the volunteers expect order?

• Members
Originally posted by scottosan

+1

There have been "0" confirmed reports of shots fired at helicopters. For those capable of independent though and critical thinking, it would seem more logical that the shots where signal shots up into the air.

You really don't believe that, do you? :(

You would think that civilized people, would come together at a time like this --- no?

• Members

Agreed about someone else's agenda.

Most definitely agreed about the story of shots being fired @ something and not for attention. C'mon it doesn't take a genius like Norman Einstein (thanks for that quote Joe Theisman) to realize that the government is always looking to do whatever it can to curtail our rights.

When civilization collapses, man because the animal that he is.

We of course realize that if there were rich white folks in danger the government would've been there faster than Bill Clinton at a sorority house filled with nymphomaniacs. 'Fore somene gets on me for the white comment, I am white and not rich.

Derek

• Members

FWIW,

From CNN:

The commanding general in charge of the relief effort in New Orleans was directing the operation from a street corner. He told the troops, part of a deployment of 1,000 members of the National Guard, to make sure they kept their guns down. (See video of the convoy roll through floodwaters -- 3:33)

"A few moments ago, he stopped a truck full of National Guard Troops ... and said, 'Point your weapons down, this is not Iraq,'" said CNN's Barbara Starr who is traveling with the three-star general.

Full article

• Members
Originally posted by branjispad

well if we'd stop importing people from 3rd world countires we wouldn't have it as bad... maybe she ship them all back *hint hint*

Well, those in power that we trust to protect us think its better to protuct us from someone elses borders not our own borders. We are even more vulnerable in our own backyard than before 9/11 and this tragedy is a clear indication of this.

Archived