September SPAM thread

om14

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:cool: check the sound clips in the sig.... hard to beat these prices for a handmade, each with it's own personal touch, boutique fuzz pedal...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrcoibionQQhtZ-1

The smaller gold Monsterpiece in the bottom right hand corner is just a little ruder, nastier, fuzzier sounding than the bigger ones

AND

The bigger black one in the middle on the bottom row is NPN Germanium transistors... classic Germanium fuzz tones in this one. The rest are BC108 silicon transistors (and can be heard in the sound clips in my sig)

MonsterPiece12-13002.jpg

• Members

More pics of the recto I have for sale or trade... interesting trades considered, looking for $1600 obo. Amp is incredibly clean and sounds great. This is the same model recto Kings X used on the Dogman album - it sounds like that. Thick without being too fat, and with a nice clarity on top that later rectos imho lack.

rack1.jpg
rack2.jpg
rack3.jpg
rack4.jpg
rack5.jpg
rack6.jpg

• Members

not 100% sure I wanna sell/trade these, but I'll put the feeler out to see if anyone is interested:)

Mid 90's USA Charvel-Koa body/birdseye neck/rosewood board. Bridge would be switched back to its stock black.
40271938.jpg

Mid 90's Charvel San Dimas V-Very rare model. They changed the body wood early in production to alder I believe. 1 of about 20 done this way. I have the original pickups(DiMarzio Rails) as well. Bill Lawrence 280's installed.
40271934.jpg

Peavey Limited ST-Chambered body, and awesome quilt top.
88599882.jpg

• Members

Ibanez rg470 - in great condition, needs setup, original case, i can email photos......

rg470jb-1998int.jpg (ill post real ones..)
220 + shipping.

Fender Satellite fsx - its something strange, crossbreed between an amp and a multy fx, it functions in parallel with your amp to create a stereo field...pretty nice....has 1X12 facing right......

220 + shipping

DSCN0203.jpg

trades accepted, im looking for nice pedals......

cheers
arturo

• Members

here are a few things i am looking to sell.

1)....MARSHALL JCM 900 straight front stereo 4x12 cab in excellent condition. it's loaded with VINTAGE 30 speakers but will sell it empty too.

$450 with the speakers

$300 without

i prefer a local pickup in S.E. PENNSYLVANIA but i will ship it as long as the buyer pays the full shipping price.

2)...ROCKTRON PRO GAP ULTRA preamp in good condition. $175 shipped to lower 48 states.

3) PEDAL PAD AXS pedalboard in excellent condition. sells new for $199. i'm asking $140 shipped to lower 48 states.

4) PEDAL RACKS 6 loop true bypass strip for fx pedals. $200 shipped to lower 48 states.

5) SONY handycam CCD TRV32 8mm cassette camcorder and accessories. has color flipout screen. great condition and hardly ever used. $125 shipped to lower 48 states.

6) two DUNCAN DESIGNED HUMBUCKER pickups $25 shipped to lower 48 staes.

7) THE BASICS OF MODERN RECORDING + MIXING 2 DVD set. over three hours long. $25 shipped to lower 48 states.

i will accecpt PAY PAL ( you cover the 3% fee) or US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS only. if you have any questions or would like pictures (sorry, i was too lazy to put them up now) please e-mail me:

carr3rd@aol.com

:)

• Members

I am looking to trade for a tube amp in good shape, preferably a combo but must be a tupe amp. Could also do a tube head and a cabinet. I have a Jackson Ps4 Performer guitar and maybe a Fender MIM Strat as possible trade bait, as well as a Boss OC-3 in MINT condition, yellow Keeley Compressor, and a Boss PS-5 in MINT condition. Also have a Maxon 808 pedal and a modded TS9. Also have cash. Please e-mail me at chaddumas@hotmail.com if you have something!

• Members

My buddy got this pedal only a few weeks ago and said he's only used it maybe 2 hours. I have it here and it is absolutley brand new, MINT condition. He paid $150 and he's wanting $120 shipped to the US. He's selling it b/c he needs cash. PM me if interested.

This is from Keeley:

Description
There is nothing apocryphal about wanting to be an all-out-rocker, harmonics swinging from your strings like Tarzan!

Need something way more than distortion? Bass as hard as nails, a very flexible EQ, and dark, heavy distortion are in this pedal! Dial in mids and bass repsonse to suit your style of Metal, Thrash, Grunge or PUNK!

There's no need to perorate, pontificate, or bombard you with bombastic details. This pedal IS a Bomb Blast of metal tone... enough to lay waste to the first 13 rows of any concert!

$150 - NEW MT-2 with the Twilight Zone Switch added!
Keeley Modded TWILIGHT ZONE $150!!! We send you a New Twilight Zone MT-2 pedal. Makes the stock MT-2 sound like a toy if you can believe that!

• Members

Dead mint 2004 Deluxe Voodoo modded Peavey 5150 II.
Includes: Standard Voodoo mod.
High end Mercury Magnetics OT installed
6 Ruby 12ax7 preamp tubes installed
(approx. $700.00 in mods and tubes)
I have the original blank Peavey warrenty card and reciept as well as the work order / reciept from Voodoo Amps.

I am asking $1100 (or best offer) shipped in the Untied States. This is about as good as a 5150 gets. Please feel free to offer any trades, but the amp I am most interested in a FRAMUS COBRA. PLease post or PM any offers / interest. Thank You!!!

• Members

megaspam

BBE 381 guitar preamp: $100 shipped. really quiet, single rack space. Used it with my Mesa 20/20 poweramp and it killed.

Marshall 9004 preamp: kinda beat, some scratchy pots, no power supply. $100 shipped. single rack space. Plenty of great gain, marshall ryhthm.

Peavey Transtube Supreme head: $150 plus shipping. 100 watts, sounds really great. SS but sounds very close to tube. a little hummy on high gain. very versatile. I use it for practice so I don't put hours on my tube amp. I wouldn't sell it except I'm getting a great deal on a Gibson LP.

• Members

FOR SALE

Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead 50-watt head

Marshall 1960A 4x12 speaker cabinet

Please e-mail: jkbrogan [at] gmail.com for more information/photos if interested.

I am currently located in the Charleston, SC USA area and would prefer to have the item(s) picked up, though I am willing to sort out a shipping method.

• Members

Originally posted by xmd5a

FOR SALE

Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead 50-watt head

Marshall 1960A 4x12 speaker cabinet

Please e-mail: jkbrogan [at] gmail.com for more information/photos if interested.

I am currently located in the Charleston, SC USA area and would prefer to have the item(s) picked up, though I am willing to sort out a shipping method.

PRICE!!!

Take Care

• Members

I am looking for a tube amp in a trade. Could be a head and cabinet, but probably looking for a combo. MUST BE TUUB!

I Have:

Jackson Ps4 Performer guitar

Fender MIM StratBoss

VOX CoolTron Brit Boost--NEW

OC-3 in MINT condition

Keeley compressor-yellow
Boss PS-5 in MINT condition

Maxon 808 pedal

modded TS9

Dunlop Crybaby

e-mail me at chaddumas@hotmail.com if you have something!

• Members

Make offers on anything shown. The ecstasy isn't really for sell but hell at the right price ANYTHING is for sell.

The Stereo Chorus and Schecter are my friends. He wants $400 for the C7 w/hard case and $200 for the stereo chorus.

Mesa cab $450
Death cab $300
XTC $2700 (has variac which is no longer available)
Uberschall $2000
5150 head and cab $900 new tubes pre &power
Fender Strat 88 Jap with $300 in riogrande pickups. $750

Hell make offers on anything in my signature, {censored} it, its tme for a change!!

DSC01317.JPG
shrine.JPG
5150.JPG
corner.JPG
back.JPG
tear.JPG

• Members

Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT 100w 1X12 combo w/ DFX. Its in good condition with only a small dent in the front of the metal amp part. Still sounds great. Comes with a footswitch and power cord. It has 16 different digital effects (delay, Chorus, Flanger, ect) and three channels (clean, OD1, OD2). Great practice amp and if i must say one of the best solid states out there. It is even loud enough to be gigged. Im asking $300 or best offer and shipping with prolly be around 50$ Depending on where you live. Im funding the purchase of a Mesa Boogie solo 50 so somebody make an offer!!!!! PM me if you are interested or want pics. Thanks - Brad

Archived