OT: I LMAO'd. You might too!

evildragon

• Members

Instant classic :thu:

I love this clip. Not just the lyrics, but the moves are outta this world, too. Awesome titbash at 3:54 :lol:

And seriously - the male dancer in the rear just to the left of the singer. That face... He definately has been high today!

• Members

i remember when I learned FCP i thought the interface was ugly. Then I learned after effects, and FCP didn't look all that bad anymore. Now that I have seen the vegas interface, FCP almost looks beautiful.
:facepalm:

Everything is relative. I started messing with video editing on Windows Movie Maker. I didn't know I was burried 6.09 meters underground until I switched to Vegas:)

• Members

I can't help but post one of my recent favorites by AR Rahman, the recent Oscar winner for the music in Slumdog Millionaire:

[YOUTUBE]kgjCfHn3x2g[/YOUTUBE]

It's from the movie Jodha Akbar which I found on Netflix instant view.

• Members

Every saturday morning there was a program called Hindi Movie on one of our local public VHF stations a few years back. Not in English but what a blast. :love:

The "James Bond" pastiches were amazing - spy stuff with shootouts, musical numbers and dancing! :love:

• Members

In this economy, Bollywood movies are a great value. Jodha Akbar is 4 hours long, not including *intermission*. Does any body remember *intermissions*, or double features, or cartoon reels, or concession stands that didn't require home equity loans to buy a popcorn and drinks for a family? I can live with subtitles. Maybe the kids can use some additional practice in English, considering that many Indian kids score better on English as a second language than the products of our own American public(ly embarassing) (non)educational system.

Archived