Recommend some GOOD metal DVD`s

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

The last metal DVD I bought was the Exodus "Live At The DNA" concert disc and it was great(Do a search for my review).

I`m looking for suggestions for my next few purchases. I`m trying to build up my DVD collection with some great metal since I live in the "pits of nowhere" and will probably spend the rest of my life without seeing any bands play live.

I`m open to any and all suggestions, but I`m not interested in crap. So make `em good.

Thanks,

Eric

P.S.- This is what I already have....

1) Iron Maiden "The Early Days"

2) Joe Satriani "Live in San Francisco"

3) Megadeth "Rude Awakening"

4) Steve Vai "Live at the Astoria"

5) Slipknot "Disasterpieces"

6) Chimaira "The Dehumanizing Process"

7) BLS "Boozed, Broozed and Broken Boned"

8) Slayer "War at the Warfield"

9) Godsmack "Live"

10) LOG "Terror and Hubris"

11) Fear Factory "Digital Connectivity"

12) Stevie Ray Vaughan "Live From Austin, Texas"

13) Metallica "Cliff EM All"

14) Ted Nugent "Full Bluntal Nugity"

15) Exodus "Live at the DNA"

• Members

Originally posted by Heineken

The live DVD from Death (forgot the exact name, sorry...) should be in every metalheads collection. Too bad there are no DVD's from Death at the time Gene Hoglan or the Cynic dudes were in the band though...

Yeah, I likw that DVD a lot, but I didn't put it on the list because it's a very bare bones disc. Definitely a must buy if you're already a Death fan, though.

Also, I agree that a Human era DVD would kill.

• Members
Originally posted by mchn13

dyin' felt so goddamn good today.....

Dude - I just checked out your myspace link - I work like a mile away from New Brookland ... I'll probally check in for yer release party.

I havent seen Trav from Quickfuse in forever, either ... so it'd be cool to see them as well:mad: :D :D :D

• Members
Originally posted by SorrowAblaze

Dude - I just checked out your myspace link - I work like a mile away from New Brookland ... I'll probally check in for yer release party.

I havent seen Trav from Quickfuse in forever, either ... so it'd be cool to see them as well:mad:
:D

sweet! we just played last thursday, at the soilent show; but, they cancelled due to the new orleans crisis. look me( steve) up when you come. sammy from acid bath/ goatwhore was the one who turned me on to my randalls.

• Members

lamb of god- killadelphia (blows the T&H dvd away, amazingly tight full show, with plenty of cool extras)

opeth- lamentations (has like a 2.5 hour live set, and a documentary about the production of deliverance and damnation)

slayer- still reigning (all around i kinda like the 'war at the warfield' dvd over this one, but it's a must have if you're a lombardo fan)

g3- live (for $9.99 it's essential)

btw...check out a cd called 'when the kitestring pops' by acid bath, it's very unique (especially for the time) and it flat out rocks

Archived