WOT: So I just bought a minivan gasp!

Lucius

• Members
Originally posted by Lucius

Where do I return my cock and balls???? Mazda MPV. Good news is it can hall all the band gear. Bad news is it can hall my wife, child, and mother in law, as well as sister in law, child and husband. doh. Thats all. Cheers Lucius

This is my car:
04.infiniti.g35.coupe.500.jpg

Then I bought this for my wife:

02%20CLK%20430%20Cabrio.gif

So we couldn't haul kids or gear any more with that combination. So about three weeks ago, I traded in my G35 for this:
06s-b9-1.jpg

Yeah, it essentially a minivan. The way I figure it, I don't really *need* a sports car anyway :)

• Members
Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

This is my car:

04.infiniti.g35.coupe.500.jpg

Then I bought this for my wife:

02%20CLK%20430%20Cabrio.gif

So we couldn't haul kids or gear any more with that combination. So about three weeks ago, I traded in my G35 for this:

06s-b9-1.jpg

Yeah, it essentially a minivan. The way I figure it, I don't really *need* a sports car anyway
:)

you suck, the g-35 coupe is my favorite car. i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that thing,where i live its the top choice of 18 year old chinese kids. im hoping one of them will give me a good deal some day on a used one!!!:D
ya got good taste in cars my friend

• Members

Minivans make more sense than SUVs these days. Cheaper, better gas mileage, the same if not more interior room. And they really encourage you to speed which keeps you from getting tickets. They are damm ugly though. They are cheaper to insure as well i think, i mean really, who the {censored} wants to steal a minivan?

Archived