Did my Next Door Nikki Tribute song thread get deleted?

riffy

Originally posted by riffy

If that is the case, why didn't the mods or whomever just delete the pics and not the whole thread?????????

That is serious censorship. Musicians write and sing about lots of things.... That is totally ridiculous.

It is obviously be better to remove only the offending posts, but someone has to do that. There are no active moderators for this forum, and we have limited time. In that case, sometimes the easier thing gets done.

What you want is what I would consider real moderation, but a lot of people here don't want that. I don't mean to try and sell moderation, but there effectively are some trade offs.

This Next Door Nikki thing has gone far enough. If it comes from an adult site, it doesn't really belong here. People can probably figure out where to go for that. We want female members to feel comfortable, and much of what is being posted in not appropriate. If people don't want moderation, don't provide a reason for it to be instituted.

Scott

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by themusicdude

she got banned by everyone's favourite OJ ass, -wp. she's one of my sister's friends (i turned her onto this place) and she got into it with wes, who accused her of being some other member with a vendetta against him personally.

:)

-am

Well there you go. Guess they REALLY care about making their female members comfortable :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by PuppetOfMasters

I have yet to see ONE. And to make a big deal about it just to please the whole 3 or 4 chicks on here, is pretty stupid. Has anyone seen a female member complain? Anyone? Anyone?

I am sure one of the mods is a woman (Lee Flier) ?? :confused:

edit, yes I am right, here is a pic of her:
whatthenew.jpg

• Members

Jeezus - All of you whiners are really coming across 10 year old bitches and it has -nothing- to do with the Mods - so get off their asses. Put down your Oprah greatest sob-a-thon collection and the Korn disc and grow up.

OR

Start your own Nikki Forum if looking at a girl in her underwear gets so you so relentlessly hot. You can even offer custom keyboard covers to your forum members to protect them from tears and other fluids.

The world isn't perfectly fair - WAAAHHH!
My song got deleted becuase someone can't be bothered to wade thru pages of underwear shots - WAAHHHH!

I really think people must act differently here otherwise they couldn't get through a regular day of life elsewhere.

• Members

Originally posted by FPFL

Jeezus - All of you whiners are really coming across 10 year old bitches and it has -nothing- to do with the Mods - so get off their asses. Put down your Oprah greatest sob-a-thon collection and the Korn disc and grow up.

OR

Start your own Nikki Forum if looking at a girl in her underwear gets so you so relentlessly hot. You can even offer custom keyboard covers to your forum members to protect them from tears and other fluids.

My song got deleted becuase someone can't be bothered to wade thru pages of underwear shots - WAAHHHH!

I really think people must act differently here otherwise they couldn't get through a regular day of life elsewhere.

soz

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

My next song is going to be really angry and full of uncensored rage. May take a few days as I am going to do a good one this time instead of a lunch time only song.... But you can bet that mutha{censored}a is coming to a page near you!

Bull{censored} is all I have to say about it.

Gary

Are you going to have Jack White writing the lyrics for this one?

;):D

• Members

OR

*rubs eyes*

wow, four pages, and only the second comment that was actually sensible.

• Members

OR

WTF MATE?

Go away.

• Members
Originally posted by Roccaforte Amps

its my fault, but she's beautiful.

Totally cool Doug!
She is beautiful!!!!
It was just a joke song
anyway...lol

Gary

PS. I reserve the option to be melodramatic at any time over threads being deleted, even when they suck and are mine...:D

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

breasticals!

LOL!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
That just struck me as so freakin' funny Steve...
Adam, thanks for bringing my attention to it...roflmao

BTW, I know that the "song" is a joke but I posted it in
the first post of this thread for those that hadn't heard it...lol

Yeah, it took a lot of real "talent" to do it....:rolleyes:

Gary

Archived