How much is a Studio .22 worth?

EC1000

• Members

Hello-

I have this amp, a mesa studio 22 that somebody gave me years ago in used condition. I don't know much about these except that there are two types: one with extra EQ band, and one without. Mine is the type that doesn't have the extra EQ. It works good, has foot switch but probably needs new tubes. I don't use it at all and want to possibly get rid of it as I have a brand new marshall TSL 602 on the way. How much do you guys think its worth? I've checked out the HC reviews and it looks like people have paid anywhere between 400- 799 for these things. They must have been pricey when they were new.

what do you think?

• Members

Originally posted by tlbonehead

I believe they are bringing about $400-550 on ebay,etc,depending on condition. Did you try a completed search there? Or gbase,etc?

nah, I didn't even think of ebay -I don't use it much. thanks for the tip tho'

• Members

Originally posted by EC1000

Hello-

I have this amp, a mesa studio 22 that somebody gave me years ago in used condition. I don't know much about these except that there are two types: one with extra EQ band, and one without. Mine is the type that doesn't have the extra EQ.

there are studio 22 and studio 22+,

the "+" version has a separate volume control for lead channel which the non-plus version lacks. both were produced with and without the graphic eq

• Members

Originally posted by Mrmot

there are studio 22 and studio 22+,

the "+" version has a separate volume control for lead channel which the non-plus version lacks. both were produced with and without the graphic eq

ahh..mine is not the " +" version

thanks for the info

Archived