Clips! (Social Distortion content)

MattACaster

• Members

As some of you might know, former HC forumite Sickboy79 and I have been jamming on Social Distorion for a while now. We recorded about 17 Social D tracks with the drummer and bass player from my band and I thought I share one of the rough mixdowns with you guys.

Momm'y Little Monsters - So Far Away (demo)

Amps are as follow

Panned to the right...

Blonde Fender Bassman

Mesa Single Recto

Both are through a Recto 4x12

Panned left....

Blackface Fender Bassman

Marshall Superbass

Both through a Marshall 4x12

Enjoy!

• Members

Originally posted by MattACaster

As some of you might know, former HC forumite Sickboy79 and I have been jamming on Social Distorion for a while now. We recorded about 17 Social D tracks with the drummer and bass player from my band and I thought I share one of the rough mixdowns with you guys.

Amps are as follow

Panned to the right...

Blonde Fender Bassman

Mesa Single Recto

Both are through a Recto 4x12

Panned left....

Blackface Fender Bassman

Marshall Superbass

Both through a Marshall 4x12

Enjoy!

you already know my opinion, {censored}in crushes. Tell scott to come back. hahaha, you gotta let me get that demo man.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

As some of you might know, former HC forumite Sickboy79 and I have been jamming on Social Distorion for a while now.

Enjoy!

You guys Rule!!! I really want to come to Chicago to hang with you, Playboy, Chad and the rest of the Chi town crew.

Youz ma nuggaz yo:thu:

Kage

• Members

Originally posted by PlayboyChris

Word. How'd you record the drums? Live with the rest of the band?

Everything was multi tracked one person at a time in my drummers basement. 2 Samson C01s as overheads, a 57 on the snare and some POS Nady tom/bass drum mics.

• Members

Everything was multi tracked one person at a time in my drummers basement. 2 Samson C01s as overheads, a 57 on the snare and some POS Nady tom/bass drum mics.

They sound good, better'n ours LOL!

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

You guys Rule!!! I really want to come to Chicago to hang with you, Playboy, Chad and the rest of the Chi town crew.

Youz ma nuggaz yo:thu:

Kage

We're tryin' to get our two tribute bands together on the same bill. You can come out here and carry our {censored}, ya big lug.

• Members

They sound good, better'n ours LOL!

We're tryin' to get our two tribute bands together on the same bill. You can come out here and carry our {censored}, ya big lug.

I think yours sounds better than ours. Yours actually sounds like a studio. Ours sounds like a dank basement. :D

• Members

LMAO!!! So Im a roadie now? :freak: Bro, There are only two place where I physically exert myself; the Gym and the Bedroom:thu:

If you want me to carry anything, you better have alot of Playboy ass lined up for me:thu:

Archived