A new Gibson or a small-builder Custom Guitar?

SHIVmongrel

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

No he doesn't, and he never has either. He plays an ESP now.

chris does , same thing.....;) I see that you havent answered the question BTW. You really have only played one Caparison but you were going on about them before you even played them. Stop doing that!!!!

• Members
originally posted by STEEL KAGE

chris does , same thing..... I see that you havent answered the question BTW. You really have only played one Caparison but you were going on about them before you even played them. Stop doing that!!!!

I can't win with some of you, I really don't even care. You bash me for saying the guitars are good without having played one, then I play one and find that I was right, and you then bash me for having only played one of them. :rolleyes: What a joke.

• Members
Originally posted by SuperStrat

Thnaks... but I would have loved to save some $$. The GMWs are that nice and less cash.

I hear you, the Andersons can get up there in price for sure. I am dying to buy that blue one that MarkusRN has posted but I promised the wife no more guitars this year :(

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I can't win with some of you, I really don't even care. You bash me for saying the guitars are good without having played one, then I play one and find that I was right, and you then bash me for having only played one of them.
:rolleyes:
What a joke.

Damn, the point went right over your head... Forget it Mark

Archived