Buy my correct horn/headstock agile!

flaming turd

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

I had one just like it. It was a cool guitar. But, I learned Im not a LP guy, and got the PS-900 instead
:p

I have 6 strats..and I love them..but I am a LP dude to the core..

got my first one at 14-15..changed me..:)

cant wait on this one..nice color too.

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Owens

I have 6 strats..and I love them..but I am a LP dude to the core..

got my first one at 14-15..changed me..
:)

cant wait on this one..nice color too.

Yeah, you have a bunch of Warmoth Strats, dont you? I keep thinking about going down that route.

Its funny how close that one is to the one I had. (Pic).

My Dad still has an orginal 2800. He put a MIDI system in it though.

• Members

Yeah, you have a bunch of Warmoth Strats, dont you? I keep thinking about going down that route.

Its funny how close that one is to the one I had. (Pic).

My Dad still has an orginal 2800. He put a MIDI system in it though.

I really love the warmoth stuff..is so high quality.I would compare them to Shur in here..but I would get {censored} hammered..lol..I dont know.I cant figure that out..Its the same thing..and 1/3 the price.I have gotten SWEET stuff from them.they make anything you want and its so much cheaper..and you can make it how you want it..I cant see the point of a $2500 strat..

I dont care what you make it out of..its still a 2x4 for a neck and slab for a body..Eddie did it..didnt he.???.. I drool on the there stuff mind you..but I cant justify the price...:)

• Members

Im too poor for that stuff :o Plus, I couldnt spend that much on a brand Ive never seen in person, and we dont have any of that stuff around here. Unless you know of a secret music store ;)

I always think of getting something based on thier soloist body. Soloist Style, with a thicker neck.

• Members

Im too poor for that stuff
:o
Plus, I couldnt spend that much on a brand Ive never seen in person, and we dont have any of that stuff around here. Unless you know of a secret music store
;)

I always think of getting something based on thier soloist body. Soloist Style, with a thicker neck.

I want a slab soloist body..no cuts..and a strat neck..Ash body / w/ maple neck..6100 and reverse headstock..Make it look like a Guthrie..;)

what part of indiana are u in.?

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Owens

I want a slab soloist body..no cuts..and a strat neck..Ash body / w/ maple neck..6100 and reverse headstock..Make it look like a Guthrie..
;)

what part of indiana are u in.?

Remember? About 20 minutes away from you ;)

Strats feel a little blocky to me, so that Soloist might be cool. Kind of sucks they dont really do 24 fret though. Maybe with a Fender MIM kind of neck profile.

Archived