Have You Ever Got The Squirts On Stage

The Boogie Man

• Members
Originally posted by The Boogie Man

:(
The whole band got sick at almost the sametime. First the Drummer had to make a run for it at the end of out first set almost crapped his pants, then me and the Bass player were next, and our new Keyboard player just after that. Almost canceled the gig before the 3rd set.
:eek:
All Ok today.

I dunno if it's normal, but my stomach/"down there" gets all messed when I get really hot... like loading in before a gig in Lousiana. It's not necessarily "explosive" or anything :), but doesn't make for a comfortable, stress-free pre-show time.

• Members
Originally posted by zepman

hell, yes and if you got the runs, standing in front of the bass cabs is asking for trouble:freak: ...............John:D

Oh, you reminded me of something... I went to see Thrice the other night and my stomach started acting up, pre-squirts feeling, not comfortable. Bass kicks in, less comfortable. Out of no where, a pit start with my friend and I in the center, REALLY not comfortable. We managed to fight our way out of there. No sharting, but man, it was close. :)

• Members

My friend was the keyboard player in a band that was playing a big corporate gig. Their singer, while good was considered to be mentally "off" not like I'll-stab-you-in-the-middle-of-the-night-while-you-sleep more like saying very inappropriate things and inopportune times. Any way the bass player basically had an accident in his pants and at the end of the song he whispered in the singers ear that he had an accident and that they needed to take a break. As the bass player shuffled sideways off the stage (keeping his ass away from the audience) the singer announces "excuse us folks, we have to take a break, the bass player has {censored} himself"

• Members
Originally posted by Ripfence

the singer announces "excuse us folks, we have to take a break, the bass player has {censored} himself"

Hehehe ... what a prick!!

I had it once when i played a gig a few years back, i thought i needed to fart & then just as i was about to i got that feeling like this was no gas build up.

I held it in thank God & after we loaded our gear in I went to thump it down the 'S' bend before the gig :)

• Members
Originally posted by The Boogie Man

:(
The whole band got sick at almost the sametime. First the Drummer had to make a run for it at the end of out first set almost crapped his pants, then me and the Bass player were next, and our new Keyboard player just after that. Almost canceled the gig before the 3rd set.
:eek:
All Ok today.

You should have just pulled out some buckets and turned it into a theme show.

• Members

Originally posted by Kung-Fool

I think I'd rather {censored} in my pants than some of club bathrooms I've been in.

No kidding!!!! the worst that I can think of at the moment was at this Club in Long Island called Sundance. the stench that came out of that "bathroom" was solid like a fist, and it literally felt like you got assaulted if you attempted to go in there. One night back in the 80's I was hanging out with my buddy Johhny G and Ronni LeTekro from TNT. They lived on the Island back then and Ronni used to come out to alot of shows. That night, Babylon A.D. was playing( does anybody remember them? I thought they were pretty cool)

Anyway, Johhny tells me that he needs to find a place because if he doesnt, hes going to crap himself. Ronni wanted to burn( damn that guy loved smoking weed and we used to often) so we went outside. The next thing I know, I turn around and Johhny is between 2 cars, with his pants pulled down, holding on to the door handles of the cars, letting it fly. We were 50 ft away and it was loud as hell and being stoned, we couldnt stop laughing. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!

Nope, not a stage story but funny as hell .....

Kage

• Members

Never on stage, but long ago, I came to an agreement with my body: it doesn't {censored} on me (pun intended), and I don't do stupid things to it.

So, I've been lucky enough to miraculously be able to gig with the stomach flu, raging {censored}s, most of a concussion, a wrecked eye, and so on, without incident during the set. Before or after, however, is up for grabs.

You just gotta teach yourself who's boss. You'll listen.

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Anyway, Johhny tells me that he needs to find a place because if he doesnt, hes going to crap himself. Ronni wanted to burn( damn that guy loved smoking weed and we used to often) so we went outside. The next thing I know, I turn around and Johhny is between 2 cars, with his pants pulled down, holding on to the door handles of the cars, letting it fly. We were 50 ft away and it was loud as hell and being stoned, we couldnt stop laughing. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!

Kage

hahahahahahahaha:D

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

No kidding!!!! the worst that I can think of at the moment was at this Club in Long Island called Sundance. the stench that came out of that "bathroom" was solid like a fist, and it literally felt like you got assaulted if you attempted to go in there. One night back in the 80's I was hanging out with my buddy Johhny G and Ronni LeTekro from TNT. They lived on the Island back then and Ronni used to come out to alot of shows. That night, Babylon A.D. was playing( does anybody remember them? I thought they were pretty cool)

Kage

Dude, that story almost made me {censored} my pants I was laughing so hard.

• Members

Originally posted by danhops

Dude, that story almost made me {censored} my pants I was laughing so hard.

Ronni and I were laughing so hard I thought I was going to have a stroke!!! the visual was hysterical and Johhny came back saying " Bro, I dont care if it was televised, anything was better than crappin in the club bathroom!!!!"

Oh, the memories!!!

Kage

• Members
Originally posted by Ripfence

My friend was the keyboard player in a band that was playing a big corporate gig. Their singer, while good was considered to be mentally "off" not like I'll-stab-you-in-the-middle-of-the-night-while-you-sleep more like saying very inappropriate things and inopportune times. Any way the bass player basically had an accident in his pants and at the end of the song he whispered in the singers ear that he had an accident and that they needed to take a break. As the bass player shuffled sideways off the stage (keeping his ass away from the audience) the singer announces "excuse us folks, we have to take a break, the bass player has {censored} himself"

BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:thu::D

Archived