Pics Of The Lynch Show Last Night!

rbone100

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So - are you happy you picked Lynch over
Malsteen now? :D Small club shows just rock! And that was sooo cool that George let you play his guitars!! Unbelievable! Lynch's stock just went up in my mind - no ego involved! What was that one pickup Tele he was playing...was that a Tele? Single coil? Would that make it a Broadcaster RI??

Anyway - that looks like a totally awesome show. I'll have to see if Mr. Lynch is heading out my way anytime soon...

• Members

I believe that the TMB is the small silver pedal all the way to the left. I know the big silver pedal is the Deja Vibe--There have been other posts about this on the HCAF.

When I picked up the Kamakazi I was like "Holly {censored}! This thing weighs a ton!" The "MOM" copy (Skull guitar) was like half the weight. The action was low on all of his guitars that I played.

He LOVES my Bengal and he wants it. He didn't want to give it back. He signed the back of the headstock. He was thinking of what he could trade me for it. He took my number and email addy down because I was telling him and his tour manager some of the venues in Philly that I play and have national acts. He wants to play there next time around and he said that we can open for him!

• Members
Originally posted by gnugear

Wow, cool pics!
:)

I don't see any Mojave amps.

No Mojave amps this time around. I asked him where the Peacemaker was and he told me the story how he and Billy Gibbon's drove out to where they were made.

I of course was pitching VHT amps! (I am on the Artist endorsment page--Ralph Furino)

Here is something shocking---He told me that he bought (Yep he paid for it) and old, old Krank head!!

• Members

Originally posted by rbone100

I believe that the TMB is the small silver pedal all the way to the left. I know the big silver pedal is the Deja Vibe--There have been other posts about this on the HCAF.

When I picked up the Kamakazi I was like "Holly {censored}! This thing weighs a ton!" The "MOM" copy (Skull guitar) was like half the weight. The action was low on all of his guitars that I played.

He LOVES my Bengal and he wants it. He didn't want to give it back. He signed the back of the headstock. He was thinking of what he could trade me for it. He took my number and email addy down because I was telling him and his tour manager some of the venues in Philly that I play and have national acts. He wants to play there next time around and he said that we can open for him!

did you die and go to heaven?...holy crap!

• Members

Awesome. Gotta love cool gigs in little {censored} holes. SO how loud was it in there? Looks like you could get right up to him while he was playing.

Now imagine if you asked Yngwie to play his guitars. He would of had a bitch {censored} fit tantrun.

• Members

Originally posted by buddastrat

Cool pics! That's awesome that you got to hang with him.

Sounds like a great time.

No esquire?!! That was a sweet looking guitar. Was his material a mix of all the old bands, or is it mainly new stuff?

He was saying that the Tele was an Esquire.

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Awesome. Gotta love cool gigs in little {censored} holes. SO how loud was it in there? Looks like you could get right up to him while he was playing.

Now imagine if you asked Yngwie to play his guitars. He would of had a bitch {censored} fit tantrun.

I opened for Yngwie at the Trocadero in Philadelphia in 1988. That was when Joe Lynn Turner was on vocals. I hung out with YJM for a bit and he was totally cool with me. We were drinking Muskatile out of the bottle together. I have a pic of YJM and me that I have to dig up.

Lynch and his tour manager Ed did say that when YJM and Lynch toured together YJM treated Lynch like {censored}. Andrew (Lynch's singer) told me a story of how YJM's pedals were left on stage and no one was supposed to touch of go near them. Andrew said F* That! There is no way that you are keeping me away from the front of the stage. He said that he kicked and jumped all over them. The gestures he was making and the story was so funny! This was of course about a week after YJM was treating them all like {censored}!

Archived