Pics Of The Lynch Show Last Night!

rbone100

• Members

PICS OF THE SHOW / ME AND GEORGE

I went to see Lynch last night and I'm glad I did. Small crowd and I got to hang out with him for a long time. I played all his guitars!

I brought my Bengal Tiger and he loved it--That's the guitar in the pics with me and him! He used it and wasn't going to give it back to me! :D

He was a very cool down to earth guy and we talked forever. He even told me about the upcoming project with Sabastian Bach on vocals and Michael Anthony on bass!

If you think we have GAS, think again... He is the KING!!

Ralphie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by telephant

Are the purple amps just rebadged marshalls?

Yes, but the only one that was on and he was using last night is a prototype that he and Randall developed. He said that he spent days with the engineers changing out caps and resistors until it was tweeked to his liking.

He also told me about the Randall modular system that is coming out that will bear his name. Sorta like the RM series but with Lynch taylored modules.

• Members

Originally posted by rbone100

Yes, but the only one that was on and he was using last night is a prototype that he and Randall developed. He said that he spent days with the engineers changing out caps and resistors until it was tweeked to his liking.

He also told me about the Randall modular system that is coming out that will bear his name. Sorta like the RM series but with Lynch taylored modules.

Rock n' {censored}in' roll!!!

Apparantly Lynch had an compilation album come out yesterday called "George Lynch - The Lost Anthology."

• Members

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz

Killer pictures...thanks for posting.

Looks like a great time and a pretty small venue too.

I like your bengal...here's mine...parts mutt

bengalfull1s.JPG

:thu:

Mines a mutt also. Charvel body, Mighty Mite neck, original Floyd and a Duncan JB. I had an amazing fret job done on the neck. It plays insane... Just ask George--He wants it!!! :D

• Members

He doesnt have a boost on his pedalboard? And whats the big silver box in the middle of the board? it looks like a prototype mojovibe or something?

I said the same thing! Great minds think alike...

I noticed that he has the Purplexi there... Maybe that's why he doesn't have his boost.

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

I said the same thing! Great minds think alike...

I noticed that he has the Purplexi there... Maybe that's why he doesn't have his boost.

Well he did say Lynch was using that prototype Randall so he may not have a need for a boost. Although the marshalkl is backup and surely he'd need a boost for that {censored}e. :confused:

• Members

The TMB was on the board. It's the prototype.

Really? Which pedal is it? I noticed the bigger silver box is a prototype Deja Vibe. Is the TMB the small silver box? :confused:

P2220010.jpg

BTW I just noticed Lynch is finally comming to Austin, TX in December! im finally going to get the chance to see him. :eek::cool:

• Members

Really? Which pedal is it? I noticed the bigger silver box is a prototype Deja Vibe. Is the TMB the small silver box?
:confused:

P2220010.jpg

BTW I just noticed Lynch is finally comming to Austin, TX in December! im finally going to get the chance to see him.
:eek::cool:

It's probably the big silver pedal...

That looks like it has the same controls as the production version.

• Members

Some of those pictures are really good shots!!!

And, judging by the looks of George, he stares at his guitar as much as I do when I play out.

Phew...I was starting to think I was the only one who stares at his fingers all night long.

Man...his equipment looks like it's been through a tornado or something.

• Members

PICS OF THE SHOW / ME AND GEORGE

He was a very cool down to earth guy and we talked forever. He even told me about the upcoming project with Sabastian Bach on vocals and Michael Anthony on bass!

Ralphie

Oooh now that sounds interesting........Even if just for each respective member to throw in a cover or two live :D

Archived