SPAM: Peavey Triple XXX head

als_lespaul

• Members

Hey all,

I'm getting rid of my peavey triple xxx because my band broke up and I thougt I'd offer it to anyone who is interested on the boards here. I'm asking $700 shipped (USA only). Price includes footswitch and cable and slip cover. This will also include my custom made diamond tread front panel with a cutout in it so that the "XXX" show through. The amp has a full set of JJ tubes in it. 6L6 power tubes and a 12at7 in V1, a 12dw7 in V2, and the rest 12ax7's.

You can check my eBay feedback if you like. als_lespaul is the username and I have 100% positive feedback with a rating of 51. Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by als_lespaul

How's the new JSX treatin' ya?

I know I sound like a freakin' Peavey fan boy but man this amp is the perfect amp for me! I have always dug the amps I owned but I have to say this is my favorite so far, it does everything my previous amps did and everything they didn't and does it all really well. I don't see myself growing tired of it for a long, long time.

• Members
Originally posted by als_lespaul

Awesome, man. I think Peavey makes some real quality stuff. I've experience it first hand.
:thu:

yeah, and those classic's are killer too. I haven't played one in eon's but if I remember right my crunch channel sounds like your lead channel somewhat and if it does that's a great thing!

Archived