what's in your cd player?

cincy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

in my mp3 player, i have charlatans uk, my band(for rehearsal purposes, and to see how it soud in context to "real bands") fugazi, quicksand, concrete blonde, the strokes, the bravery, soundgarden, peter murphy, revolution smile, i can't remember any more but that's about it as it's only a 256mb sandisk.

• Members

Originally posted by danjovi

the Black Mages play most bad ass final fantasy music ever in 80's metal fashion

Listening to the music now, kind of makes me think that the guy who wrote the final fantasy tunes was really into Ritchie Blackmore

Whoa, shiat, I have to check that out! It's very possible that a lot of that music was heavily influenced by rock music of the time.

If you've never heard them, you might like Horse The Band. I don't know what kind of music you like, but if you can stand stuff that's a bit heavier than 80s metal, they're bad-ass. They're basically a hardcore band with a ridiculous Nintendo influence. I find it to be MUCH ROCK!

Cutsman (you have to right click and save as)

Birdo

The Black Hole

• Members

Originally posted by Burn

Opeth - Ghost Reveries

Kinda grows on me each time I listen to it all the way through
:eek:

Whats your favorite songs on it? I like The baying of the hounds and reverie / harliquin forest the most. Ghost of perdition is good too... damnit I better stop before I list the entire album.

Archived