Zakk Wylde Solo Video

ncook

• Members

Originally posted by ncook

Someone posted a video of Zakk sitting down playing a solo a few days ago and I cant find it anywhere. Anyone got the link to it???

browse the Free Zakk Wylde guitar thread, it's in the first 20 pages I think

• Members
Originally posted by ChihliDog

Anyone ever see that live solo from like...1989? I'm uploading it to google video right now, I dont know how long it takes to get it cleared, though. I will post the link as soon as it available.

is that the one where he spits a loogie in the air and catches it in his mouth?

• Members

Originally posted by ncook

is that the one where he spits a loogie in the air and catches it in his mouth?

Well, he does that every 2 or 3 minutes, so hard to use that as identifying this particular video. However, in this one, he "races" the audience, plays behind his back, and really shreds. Excellent showmanship, IMO. It's about 10 minutes long.

• Members
Originally posted by ChihliDog

By the way, if you dont have it and dont want to wait for it to clear on googlew, just let me know and I will send you the file via yahoo or something. It's a great vid for Zakk fans.

Dude, I'd like to have it!

• Members

Originally posted by chubrocker

Like him or hate him--he is a PLAYER!!!! One of the few shredders around still making a living doing his own thing. That has to be respected.

The newer Epis aren't too bad---put in some decent pick-ups and you have a good guitar IMO.

I agree....dude can play the living {censored} out of a guitar. I think he acts like a complete goof lately, but Zakk Wylde is one hell of a guitarist. I know I will get flamed for this, but hes definitely one of the best in the world, IMO.

• Members

saw him here in indy about 2 months ago..bored the {censored} out of me..
( and yep he can play).but it looked like an act ..when I wanted to see him play the {censored} out of his axe...

either he wasnt into it..which I doubt..or he doesnt care...BLS and Brand New Sin...BNS was more intersting..( and I thought they sucked..)..really garage...

Archived