SPAM: Rare Matchless Chieftain 4x10 combo!!!!

Celestion101

• Members

This amp was a 2x12 combo and I had Phil (Matchless) build a 4x10 combo cab for it instead. It's in superb condition (fresh ARS power tubes) and looks stunning. The sound is beautiful as well, very lush and fat as a Matchless usually is. I have no reason to sell other than the GAS pains are hitting me hard. The trouble is, I'm not sure what I want!! Either $2200 shipped within the 48 States, or trade offers.

100_0536.jpg

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Celestion101

This amp was a 2x12 combo and I had Phil (Matchless) build a 4x10 combo cab for it instead. It's in superb condition (fresh ARS power tubes) and looks stunning. The sound is beautiful as well, very lush and fat as a Matchless usually is. I have no reason to sell other than the GAS pains are hitting me hard. The trouble is, I'm not sure what I want!! Either $2200 shipped within the 48 States, or trade offers.

100_0536.jpg

:thu:

You have those two amps, and you still have GAS? You need to seek professional help.:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by BadRonald

You have those two amps, and you still have GAS? You need to seek professional help.
:cool:

It goes beyond that....I'm a victim of the industry I work in!! The good news is that I also gig 2-4 nights per week which helps justify the expense of my nasty habit.:D

Archived