This girl is hot!

Simo

• Members

Btw our divorce rates went up when our government changed the ability to divorce from next to impossible to able to acheive. That's really the only reason. It used to be just really hard to get a divorce. You literally had to be beaten black and blue or have {censored}-loads of cash.

- Ryan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by x3k6

Btw our divorce rates went up when our government changed the ability to divorce from next to impossible to able to acheive. That's really the only reason. It used to be just really hard to get a divorce. You literally had to be beaten black and blue or have {censored}-loads of cash.

- Ryan

Alpha males believed in protecting the institution of marriage back when he ruled the west. Marriage (aka family) had value under his leadership, authority and dominance. And still does in places where he reigns today.

The beta male does not... so of course he would make laws that make family as easily disposable as brown toilet paper.

But to be honest... this doesnt anger me as much as his AMAZING BRAINSTORM: "hey i know! LETS GIVE THE MALE CHILDREN TO THE MOTHER NOT THE FATHER AFTER THE DIVORCE". This gave women too much brainwashing power over males. This brainwashing power is what did the male gender in.

The biggest mistake the west ever made.

• Members

Originally posted by Gaf-Yag-A-Ton

But to be honest... this doesnt anger me as much as his AMAZING BRAINSTORM: "hey i know! LETS GIVE THE MALE CHILDREN TO THE MOTHER NOT THE FATHER AFTER THE DIVORCE". This gave women too much brainwashing power over males. This brainwashing power is what did the male gender in.

The biggest mistake the west ever made.

brainwashing power. brainwashing power.

I fear women's brainwashing power over males.

Brainwashing power....... women had the power to brainwash females to bash males ANDDD brainwash males to bash....... males.

Ingenius.

• Members

Originally posted by x3k6

Do you believe that a couple should be a couple if the male is a douchebag and is beating the {censored} out of his kids as well?

Not every guy is a class act.

of course not. That male would be a criminal. Alpha males show no compassion for criminals.

No woman (or male) should be forced to stay married to a criminal or someone who is in any way a danger.

Criminals are as low as the betaMale entity. They don't deserve marriage.

I'm not opposed to divorce itself. I'm opposed to males losing 50% of their wealth and 100% of their kids..... to a FEMALE just because she is FEMALE. (yet another brainwashing instilled into our heads by FEMALES that raise us).

Male children should go to the father (if he is fit to father). Female children to the mother.

Women have brainwashed males to believe male FATHER RIGHTS have less value than female's mother rights. And of course... beta male (and maybe alpha male too)... jumped on that bandwagon because ........ males are beaten down self hating fools. "yah. screw my father rights! here take ALL MY KIDS, cheater!. i'm garbage. The father role has no productive value"

• Members

its rare that I agree with the tastes of others.

"oh... jennifer aniston is soooo hot!!!"

pulease. I pity a fool with such low standards of beauty.

But that girl is REALLY hot.

Nothing beats petite!!!!

Thats why i love the olsens and Pia zadora. PETITE. Once you've dated a chick who is 4 foot 11... you can NEVER go back to 5 foot 10. They look VERY SPECIAL... doggystyle.

Thats why I hang on to my girlfriend.... cause i know if we break up... I'll end up back with 5 foot 10 chicks whom I'll climb and hang myself from her branches in frustration. I dont like treee broads. I like bushes and shrub girls.

My girlfriend.... petite. PETITE. The shorter the better! I fish for the short ones and toss the tall ones back in the water.

Please tell me shes over the age of consent-hood in that clip. I'm still bone stiff but not sure if i should be. Where is your ID...baby!!!!

And thats why its so important to strive to become a millionaire.

Money can't buy love and happiness......It can only buy chicks like that!!!

Gaf,

I actually agree with you for once.

That scares me.

John

• Members

males are beaten down self hating fools. "yah. screw my father rights! here take ALL MY KIDS, cheater!. i'm garbage. The father role has no productive value"

I'm going to smash a lamp.

women reject their mothering role. You can't say "housewife" anymore cause thats sexist. Housewives are depicted as being miserable, bored and "desperate".

But after divorce..... all of a sudden women scream "mothering is everything... GIVE ME THE KIDS!!"

and betamale lawmaker is like "yes ma'am. dont hurt me. DONT HURT ME you scary feminazi. Im so weak and feable!! take all male's children with you. TAKE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

• Members

Originally posted by jleavesl

Gaf,

I actually agree with you for once.

That scares me.

John

of course you do. You see...... women (mothers) didnt brainwash society via the mothering process to believe attraction to PETITE women is perverted or sick or predatory..... so.... its safe to agree with me. (beta males always playing it safe).

But if they had......... oh boy. Youd be telling me how sick i am for liking petite women.

I know how the human brain and brainwashing (programming) works.

(and blaa blaa blaa so on so forth).

Archived