This girl is hot!

Simo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by SteveVHT

Those are pretty bad...

Maybe if I find a good clear pic of her, I'll show you how it should look..
:D
:D:D:D

Yes, but where are you going to find a picture of me to use to be all nailing her in the pooper? I mean, that's how it should look. And you're apparently concerned with accuracy.

Just saying, is all.

• Members

Originally posted by Caulk Rocket

Her being knocked up at 19 (if that is true) totally gets rid of the innocence factor. The most unattractive part of a woman is her children.

Besides, there's girls like her in high schools all over the USA, you pederasts.

I see women (our mothers) have programmed you well.

Just pretend everyone here is a 40 year old woman and she is a 16 year old dude....... then you can call everyone "hot/milf/mom" instead of "pederasts" whatever the hell that is.

Edit: i just looked it up.

Take it to the christian music forums!!

Ugly words... can't turn the hot into ugly.

Not in the alpha male world.

(maybe in the conquered women pandering beta male world).

• Members

Her being knocked up at 19 (if that is true) totally gets rid of the innocence factor. The most unattractive part of a woman is her children.

what is wrong with getting knocked up at 19????? She can afford it.

Innocence factor????????????

Innocence is the ugliest part of a woman.

• Members

Besides, there's girls like her in high schools all over the USA, you pederasts.

Yah. you are right....... as TEACHERS you dip{censored}. Shes 21.

Does there always have to be ONE dick who urks me in EVERY thread. Its an "annoy the alpha Males" subdominant beta male conspiracy.

• Members
Originally posted by Gaf-Yag-A-Ton

Yah. you are right....... as TEACHERS you dip{censored}. Shes 21.

Does there always have to be ONE dick who urks me in EVERY thread. Its an "annoy the alpha Males" subdominant beta male conspiracy.

I can't tell if your an asshole or if you're cool. A little of both, I suppose.:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by BrendanO

No, twice normal, once in the ass. Total of three. I'da gone for another couple rounds, but I had to get back in my private jet. Anetta Keys wouldn't wait around forever, you know...

LMAO. Anetta Keys is smoking . I feel like I could have a good time in Hungary.

• Members
Originally posted by Simo

A little suprised being a guitar forum the nobodys said anything about all the guitar players in that clip; it's not often you see so many on stage at once...though I can understand there's a slight distraction.

The best part is how none of them appear to be miced or plugged in. ;)

Everything about the performance is fake, but gd, I seriously have a hard time taking my eyes off that girl. She does look really young, but hey, I'm about her age and I probably do too, so that just makes it better for me. :D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by Hotcakes

Is she a musician or an exotic dancer?

Thanks to 30 somethings who would love to be able to {censored} young hot girls (if they weren't fat, impotent, and bald) she'll have a career.

Sad world.

How is it older guys can marry females in their 20s but can't seduce them? how the hell did that happen? I am definately not believing this woman invented myth. Its women who have a hard time marrying people younger htan them.... not males. How many males do we have to hear about dating chicks my age and younger before this myth goes away? LEe majors was in his 50s and and his girlfriend was only 20. And just when we thought that would fall apart... they married.

How many 40- 70 year old guys have to marry chicks in their 20s before people realize that myth isnt true?

If it were true... i wouldnt be here. I am the product of a HUGE gap. My mom was 23 and my dad was in his late 40s when they married.

I submit..... .any dude in his 30s that can't seduce someone in their 20s (something a 90 year old man did).... can't because ... they are too stupid to use a dating service. There are dating services that SPECIALIZE in big gap dating.

If i were looking for a milf thats what I would use.

Thats what I will do if need be when I hit 30 which technically wont be too long from now. The years fly.

I'm not giving up young females till the last possible minute. When I'm 30.... 18 will STILL BE HOT. I wont let 30 defeat me.

And the more successful you are..... the longer that last minute lasts.

• Members

Originally posted by Hotcakes

Is she a musician or an exotic dancer?

Sure she's beautiful, but not too talented. I know girls who keep their clothes on who could never get that level of success and have a voice 1000x better then hers.

Thanks to 30 somethings who would love to be able to {censored} young hot girls (if they weren't fat, impotent, and bald) she'll have a career.

Sad world.

You are yet another illustrated example of a betamale. A self hating male who panders to women and glamorizes her... and then bashes males of his own gender.

HELLO... we are the older guys of the future. My 30s are just a few years around the corner. All labels, myths and verbal attacks we toss at them are boomerrangs.... that are going to backfire and nail us in the heads.

But only sexist alphamales are smart enough to duck...better yet... NOT THROW IT.

And that is why its time... for the alpha (male "sexists" who LOVE our gender and never demonize OURSELVES)..take over what the beta male has thrown away.

In the new alpha male world... is it NOT illegal to say a young girl who is hot..... is hot.

It may or MAY NOT be legal to touch her (depending on where you live and how old she is)..but it is NEVER illegal to say someone is hot.

The only reason males are scared to say she is hot is because htey are afriad older women will toss her favorite labels at him. But alpha males aren't scared of older woman and her labels. Only betamales are.

"what? its perverted to say a21 year old girl is hot when we get older? you know what that means right? that 16 year old girl is HOOTTTT"-the defiant alphamale.

The conquered self hating woman pandering beta male has allowed the creation of a world where women run around calling us toyboys....but when we are older we can't say a 19 year old girl is hot.....becuase we suddenly become perverts.

From toyboy-pervert..... the evolution of the betamale.

From toyboy-sugardaddy.... how the new alphamale evolves.

I AM.... A NEW ALPHA. you beta males can evolve into "peverts" if you want to....but you will be taking that evolutionary path yourselves. New alphas are taking the SUGARDADDY path.

That why i am NEVER afriad to be sexist.

Betamales have damaged the male gender.... and continue to do so. right hotcakes?

• Members
Originally posted by BadRonald

I can't tell if your an asshole or if you're cool. A little of both, I suppose.
:cool:

I am an uncool nerd!!!! I've got the lunchroom bully scars to prove it. My opinions are not an attempt to be cool. I am defiant. Defiance is either cool or asshole.... depending on whether you agree with the issue being defied or not.

• Members

oh wait. how presumptious am i???
hotcakes... are you male or female?

"hotcakes" usually infers female.

If you are female... your words are words of jealousy.... jealousy of superior beauty... and as is true to female form... you take your jealousy of hot females... out on the males who admire them.

But if you are male... you are just a male gender bashing self hating beta male.... the lowest of all males in the new alpha male world.

You are either a "sexist" alphamale or a self hating beta male. CHOOSE YOUR IDENTITY.......wisely.

• Members

I see women (our mothers) have programmed you well.

Just pretend everyone here is a 40 year old woman and she is a 16 year old dude....... then you can call everyone "hot/milf/mom" instead of "pederasts" whatever the hell that is.

Edit: i just looked it up.

Take it to the christian music forums!!

Ugly words... can't turn the hot into ugly.

Not in the alpha male world.

(maybe in the conquered women pandering beta male world).

I see schools have programmed you to be illiterate. I don't think women with kids are milfs. I will not get sucked into paying a dime for someone else's little demon spawn. I will never shack up with a woman who already had kids. It's a damn shame when a fine young piece of ass gets loosened up with another little piece of vermin.

There's nothing wrong with liking young girls, the pederast comment is sarcastic, mainly because I am in my early 20's and I can still be attracted to those girls and no calls me sick. But if I were a little older people would probably report me to the cops.

• Members

what is wrong with getting knocked up at 19????? She can afford it.

Innocence factor????????????

Innocence is the ugliest part of a woman.

There's nothing worse than playing sloppy seconds to some stupid kid's head. Also, having a kid walk in on you {censored}ing is something I never want to experience.

Archived