Just got off the phone... grandmother has cancer...

Josh Savoy

• Members

Apparently my grandmother has been having issues, but she didn't tell anyone, just shrugged them off. She had an appointment today and found out she had skin cancer. This is the third type of cancer she's had. She beat the other two, but I think she's 79 now and her health is deteriorating fast.

I know she could pass in the next few months, I just hope that she doesn't suffer.

I watched my other grandmother die when I was ten of lung cancer. Ironically she never smoked a day in her life.

This may alter my school/gear plans for a bit. I'd like to be here in Seattle for my mother, because I know she'll be most affected out of any of the family (minus my grandfather of course).

• Members
Originally posted by Josh Savoy

Apparently my grandmother has been having issues, but she didn't tell anyone, just shrugged them off. She had an appointment today and found out she had skin cancer. This is the third type of cancer she's had. She beat the other two, but I think she's 79 now and her health is deteriorating fast.

I know she could pass in the next few months, I just hope that she doesn't suffer.

I watched my other grandmother die when I was ten of lung cancer. Ironically she never smoked a day in her life.

This may alter my school/gear plans for a bit. I'd like to be here in Seattle for my mother, because I know she'll be most affected out of any of the family (minus my grandfather of course).

Josh:

Sorry to hear this... My mother passed away last year with brain cancer. It's hard for us but we have to move on ... ;) Good luck and prayers are on your way.

Archived