SPAM: My mesa boogie Mark III red stripe long chassis head FS !!

nopistons93

• Members
Originally posted by nopistons93

Ya I ment how much I spent
:D
stupid paypal fees hehe
:cry:

we'll do what bob said then, thats not a problem!

Hey, I'm not opposed to you making some extra coin on that amp. I say go for it! The only reason I posted that is I didn't want others to think I ripped you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I wanna stick with the fake marshalls, the 900s

can you give me some descriptions on it and pics ?

It's a 2 channel clean/crunch head
Has reverb, all new tubes EL34.
Has that original Metallica sound without getting stupid loud since it has a great master.
Trace at Voodoo just had it, and will be giving it a full cap job, new choke, and re-bias.
I just loaned it to an ampless friend to play a gig. He lives right by Voodoo amps. So if you want it, let me know. I'll have the amp completely gone over and shipped to you.
Steve
800+head.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Marshall Freak

LOL! I've got a Jubilee, 2210, a JCM 900, and a JMP-1, I'm not scared of 'em.
:thu:

Me either, and to be honest, the 2210, Jubilee, Slash, and JMP1 are their best sounding amps, especially for higher gain stuff.
I hated all the stock 2203,2204 and JMP heads....Useless without a good OD or hotplate...:D

• Members

bahhh I need a 50 watt though pref with a switchable to 25 watt setting. and I knwo with the 800s you HAVE to crank them, which I can't do at the venues I play

There's not that much difference between the 50 and 100 watters as far as volume is concerned. Also, with the Channel Switching 800's, they're not as bad as the other 800's about "Needing" to be cranked to sound good. They sound better at louder volumes, but it's not necessary to have everything on 10 like other Marshalls. Honestly, I think Steve's amp, would be a great deal for you to make. :thu:

• Members

ya'll know the 900s are the best marshalls!

My friend Joe Dibella designed the 900's for Marshall...known as Heavy Metal Joe....

The amp is pretty much a 2210 with a built in OD box...

They actually sound alot thinner than the 800's IMHO

Steve

• Members

steve, you willing to meet up to trade amps if we do it ? I've had bad luck in the past with ups AND fedex and really hate shipping, I know your about an hour and half away from me though so I'd understand in either case

Get on AIM!:D

• Members

steve, you willing to meet up to trade amps if we do it ? I've had bad luck in the past with ups AND fedex and really hate shipping, I know your about an hour and half away from me though so I'd understand in either case

No problem...
If you want to, you can also come down to my studio and check out a bunch of different amps to feed your GAS....:D

• Members

haha sure if you toss me some free recording time
haha

If I went with the 800 I guess I could just grab a hot plate, but still , im going for that Saves The Day tone

I have a hotplate...
If you want to hear it with one....let me know...
I have a few guys from Jersey that come out to Jam.....

• Members

I'll be home in about an hour and half , i'm posting from work BECAUSE CINGULAR makes us work on NEW YEARS DAY

I used to work at Cingular's call center in Oklahoma and can vouch for working holidays. I'm just lucky Christmas and the 1st fall on Sundays since I don't work sundays as my regular shift, or I'd have been working them, too, at the call center I currently work for. :p

But that was cool being able to be on the net while taking calls at Cingular when I was there. ;)

Archived