My rack for your head

Hua and a tele

• Members

Anyway looking to trade my rack setup for a head. Pretty much open to anything. The rack goes

Furman(for power)

JMP-1>digitech GSP2101 artist pro(run through JMP loop)>behringer dual 21 band eq>BBE 482>Peavey Classic 120 power amp.

Also there would be two rack cases the large one that houses everything and a smaller one. The digitech comes with the matching control one midi controller. Also, a back up rocktron velocity 120 power amp would be included as a back up.I do have plenty of pics if interested.

Josh

• Members

Originally posted by Hua and a tele

Anyway looking to trade my rack setup for a head. Pretty much open to anything. The rack goes

Furman(for power)

JMP-1>digitech GSP2101 artist pro(run through JMP loop)>behringer dual 21 band eq>BBE 482>Peavey Classic 120 power amp.

Also there would be two rack cases the large one that houses everything and a smaller one. The digitech comes with the matching control one midi controller. Also, a back up rocktron velocity 120 power amp would be included as a back up.I do have plenty of pics if interested.

Josh

Thats funny, I was going to post the same thing. Although I have an HD147 that replaced my rack. Thinking I'll get a decent guitar or something. Not sure what I am looking for at the moment. Nice "RACK" dude. Cheers Lucius

• Members

Thanks for the nkind words. I'm pretty much open to anything as far as the head goes. I have maybe just a little lean towards something MESA, but I'm at a weird musical place right now so I'll try just about anything if I don't like it get rid of that and start yet again. So make an offer and we'll take it from there.
Josh
P.S. Yes, the Power amp is all tube

Archived