Check this out. Crazy PM I received.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by EC1000

I personally think God and Jesus are a bit above being "offended" by "curse words"..

I think they just want everyone to try and be good to each other.

Precisely. You aren't going to hell if you speak a word in a language that is considered offensive by some people in certain parts of the world.

However, if you use it to intentionally hurt someone, then that is a different story. That extends beyond languages and societies, and doesn't really have anything to do specifically with curse words, though.

I don't think ANYONE from any religion understands why things are the way they are - but they are...the world is a {censored}ed up place - there must be some reason for it that we don't understand...if you believe in god.

It's true that we don't completely understand everything.

However, we do have free will, which is probably a good enough explanation there.

God made man and let him loose on the earth, and therefore, people can be the cause of any good and bad things they can possibly conceive.

• Members

I am offended that someone was offended by the true god of metal Jesus! I am offended by the all these religious nuts! I am offended that I am so offended!

:p

P.S. to whom ever sent baz that P.M. lighten up dude! Lifes to short.

I now return me back to my normal offended state.

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

Those who can eat meat sacrificed to idols without being self condemned in their own conscience are blessed. But also remember that if eating meat sacrificed to idols becomes a stumbling block for your brother then we are to do it in private.

That's funny, I just had some friends over last night to eat some meat sacrificed to idols for dinner. Turns out they were vegan though. So we sacrificed some tofu to idols instead.

Someone on this forum needs to get a {censored}ing sense of humor. After they get their head checked out.

• Members
Originally posted by redrol

{censored}ing crazy christians.
:o

I like the term crazy christian {censored}s better, but you have the general idea. Freedom of speech is one right everyone should actively protect if it's being threatened.

I come to HCAF to hear clips of amps because I want to buy an amp. When I see posts with swearing and beligerence in them I think 'there is a normal human being'.

I believe this PM'er, if given all the power in the world, would at the very least curtail your fundamental freedom of speech and probably do worse.

I also believe Hitler was a crazy christian {censored} and despite doing a few hours of research I have found no solid evidence to condradict that statement. And so I have left one of the many 'christian' quotes of Hitler in my sig. No signs of swearing or beligerence in Hitler's quote, is there?

• Members

Please guys. Let`s not turn this into a anti-Christian or belief bashing thread. Let`s not make light of anyone`s beliefs. If you choose not to believe or to believe differently, then that`s your decision.

I promise that I will not try to force my beliefs on you. Please don`t be disrespectful in your responses to this thread.

Thanks,
Eric

• Members

Of course I don't think that is ok along with a lot of other {censored} that that happens in the world

I don't think ANYONE from any religion understands why things are the way they are - but they are...the world is a {censored}ed up place - there must be some reason for it that we don't understand...if you believe in god.

the main point of my earlier post was to make the original poster feel better and to say that I don't think god cares about random words being thrown around that aren't hurting anyone. I don't want to get into a big discussion about god and all

EC1000, I'm glad you believe in God, and I wanted to interject that the Bible is very clear about the state of the world. According to Christian orthodoxy, man's fall from grace in Adam's sin is to blame for the condition of the world. After the fall, God removed some of his sustaining power and coupled with the sins of all of us; it's pretty easy to account for why everything looks the way it does. Now, not being Christian, what I've just said probably won't have much meaning for you, but at least you'll know what the Bible says on the subject. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Bumble

I have long abandoned Christianity and Catholic beliefs as a whole, but I was indeed as fervent a Chrisitian as one could possibly could be not so long ago, and never would I have sent such a PM to anybody.

Did you abandon them or are you just on break?

• Members
Originally posted by mctallica1

Eric,

You are definitely one of the folks on this board that doesn't deserve this kind of thing.

Your response alone shows what kind of person you are.

You are solid in my book bro:thu:

Tony

Thanks Tony. That means a lot to me.

Now we should hug. :D

Eric

• Members
Originally posted by hal9000

EC1000, I'm glad you believe in God, and I wanted to interject that the Bible is very clear about the state of the world. According to Christian orthodoxy, man's fall from grace in Adam's sin is to blame for the condition of the world. After the fall, God removed some of his sustaining power and coupled with the sins of all of us; it's pretty easy to account for why everything looks the way it does. Now, not being Christian, what I've just said probably won't have much meaning for you, but at least you'll know what the Bible says on the subject.
:)

I never read the Bible so thanks for that explaination :thu:

:)

Archived