Check what I found on Google Video by an "Unknown Guitar Player"...

Random Hero

• Members

Alex, I've seen you post on here for the longest time and I never heard any of your stuff... I had no idea you were that bad ass! :eek:

I'm going to fly out there, kidnap you, lock you in my attic, and refuse to let you out until you teach me to play as effortless as you :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by insurrection

Alex, I've seen you post on here for the longest time and I never heard any of your stuff... I had no idea you were
that
bad ass!
:eek:

I'm going to fly out there, kidnap you, lock you in my attic, and refuse to let you out until you teach me to play as effortless as you
:cool:

check my friggin clip/vid threads man....:mad: :mad:
:D:p
thanks...
just offer me unlimited pizza and i'll come with my will...;)
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by cryptic1911

goddamn that was great.. funny watching him play because yea, it seems almost like he's bored playing that!

I wish I could play like that... {censored}
:eek:

Yeah, I wonder what he sounds like when he pulls himself together. Oh! I see he is part of this thread! Well done, bro! Amazing! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by RockNote

I checked out "Alex & Myron's Complete Wankdom" - that was great fun, great playing and great tone.
:D

I checked that clip out as well. Both you guys have such an amazing feel for the guitar. It's really great! I also loved the tone too! :thu:

• Members

Alex is a true inspiration to most of us here...
Everyone do yourself a big favor and buy his CD.
It shows that not only can he rip up the fretboard, but he's an amazing band member, and knows exactly what to play and when to play it.
He's a great song writer and knows his place in a band, which alot of guys at his caliber don't understand.
And for someone as good as he is, there is no ego to be found.
He is truly an inspiration for this board....
Steve

Archived